Our datasheets have come from over 2000 sources over the last 11 years.
We record where we get our files from. This datasheet did not come from
Partminer.

We've had problems in the past with people copying our content. So we
decided to brand and secure our documents. Datasheet4u.com is an
example. Now that we have our name on the front of each document they
dont bother trying to mass download our content anymore.

They target Partminer instead now. As a result Partminer datasheets
start to circulate around all the datasheet sites.