onyxx

Default Proview 17 monitor is ticking

I thought thios would be a simple fix, i thought of the HOT right away
but when i checked it, it was ok. So my monitor is ticking (nothing
else) but is not the HOT. Where can it be com,ing from. Ive checked
voltages on T501 (not sure of the number) and they are all over the
oplace. Where it sould be -11 is like 5 and than 10 and than 7. Same
deal with the 55V output. They keep fluctuating. Why? Some reading ive
done on the web suggested a problem on the low voltage power supply.
Can this be true. Ive checked arround that area but i can not find any
bad components. Can any one help me. Let me know if you need more info.
Thank you.