Orc General

Default RCA 27" television won't get out of Video mode.

RCA 27" TV
Model# F27625

For some weird reason my RCA TV (about 5 year old) has the problem whereby I
can't get it out of VIDEO mode. The manual has been lost some years ago and
I can't not figure out if there is a real problem with this? Does anyone
know how if this is a faulty unit? or that I can get it out of VIDEO mode
with a few key press? TIA