Tom

Default Color Output Transistor ID

I am trying to identify the red color output transistor on my Zenith
model sy2551s.

Sams' Photofact lists it as:
Item # Q5103
Mfr. # 121-1291-01
NTE Part # NTE157

The stamp on the body of the transistor consists of three rows of id as
follows:
The top row is a logo that looks like an R
The second row reads: C5147
The bottom row reads: D 650

C5147
D 650

The bottom row of the green and blue transistors say D 651 instead,
but I don't know if that's important.

Finally, where can I find a replacement? Do they have these at radio
shack, or another walk-in electronics place? I don't know if i can
order 1-2 transistors online (shipping may cost alot too).

Thanks for any help.

kip

2SC5147
is
NTE376

kip
"Tom" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Ian French

"Tom" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Hi,
This is probabally a 2SC5147, it is stocked by DALBANI in the UK, you could
try Dalbani in the US if that's where you are.

Ian.

Kaycho

Thanks much guys!

Kaycho

Sorry, but how did you guys know it was a 2S? Is that what the R means?

RonKZ650

All transistors that start with a B, C or D use the 2S prefix.