Default Sevrice Manual for Sony KV-X2941

My TV droped down the table. When I now switch on, the Power-LED get
off immediately. But it flash every 10sec or so. Do somebody know what
it means or have a Service-Manual?

Thanx in advance, Reiner

Why mess with a service manual?
Take the darn thing apart and find out what has been broken.

Tv dropped, doesn't work now: something is physically broken or loose
inside.

We already looked inside. Nothing looks broken. There was one board
apart. We fixed this, but it was the same result.

I hope that the slowly flashing LED will tell me more about the
problem. So I' d like to have a look inside one.

Reiner

Art

Suggest taking set to an authorized Sony Service Facility and have them
evaluate the damages to the set. Dropping modern televisions is not a good
thing for their viability.
oups.com...