MarkC

Default FREE: 100 VCR Operating Manuals

These are for 80's & early 90's units.
There's at least 100 of them. A few are for TVs. I could ship them at
the Media rate if you pay the postage or else if you live in the area
you can pick them up. Email me if you want them. Sorry but I don't have
the time to sort through them to check for specific manuals.

3T39

Hello, MarkC!
You wrote on Wed, 3 Aug 2005 18:54:05 -0500:

M These are for 80's & early 90's units.
M There's at least 100 of them. A few are for TVs. I could ship them at
M the Media rate if you pay the postage or else if you live in the area
M you can pick them up. Email me if you want them. Sorry but I don't have
M the time to sort through them to check for specific manuals.

I get it, we have to guess where you are. Right?
OK, I'll start the ball rolling,, err lets see, ......... your in Wisconsin.
:^)
Oh no wait a minute, I'll bet your in New Jersey, er no, maybe Tipperary?
Hhmm harder than it looks.
Oh well. fun while it lasted.

With best regards, 3T39. E-mail: