3T39

Hello, MarkC!
You wrote on Wed, 3 Aug 2005 18:54:05 -0500:

M These are for 80's & early 90's units.
M There's at least 100 of them. A few are for TVs. I could ship them at
M the Media rate if you pay the postage or else if you live in the area
M you can pick them up. Email me if you want them. Sorry but I don't have
M the time to sort through them to check for specific manuals.

I get it, we have to guess where you are. Right?
OK, I'll start the ball rolling,, err lets see, ......... your in Wisconsin.
:^)
Oh no wait a minute, I'll bet your in New Jersey, er no, maybe Tipperary?
Hhmm harder than it looks.
Oh well. fun while it lasted.

With best regards, 3T39. E-mail: