Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jeff Liebermann

Default Need obsolete semiconductor source for TL607

I'm looking for some obsolete semiconductors. I've tried some of the
vendors in the repair FAQ. The problem is that I need between one to
ten parts. The vendors all want quotes in the thousands with anywhere
between a $100 to $400 minimum order depending on the vendor. When I
asked for a quote, most did not even bother to respond to a small
quanity order. Does anyone have a recommended source for obsolete
semiconductors that doesn't have a sky high minimum order?

For the curious, I'm currently looking for some TL607 FET Switches.

Don't suggest Digikey, Mouser, MDM, Newark, etc. The part is too old
and not carried by these.

# http://802.11junk.com
#
#