Jeff Liebermann

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 06:40:08 GMT, "NSM" wrote:

"Jeff Liebermann" wrote in message
.. .

For the curious, I'm currently looking for some TL607 FET Switches.

Why that part?

It's for a Wavetek 3000B service monitor. Most of the IC's are in
sockets which makes troubleshooting rather easy. This particular FET
switch is used for switching the front panel meter. There are about 8
of them in the unit. Some clues as to whether it needed replacement
are the melted IC socket and the larger volume of smog that the chip
generated. To the best of knowledge, there is no substitute or
equivalent. I have temporarily thrown together a piggy back board
with a 4066 FET switch and 4069 inverter that was sufficient for
getting things running. However, I would prefer the real part.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D