Default Baby Oil in a Nintendo Game cube

Hopefully someone here can give me some insight. My two-year old
poured a significant amount of baby oil in my six-year old's gamecube.
I am presently draining it. Is it toast? Would it present a fire
hazard if I tried to plug it up?

TIA

Jonathan

If the oil isn't conductive then you might be safe....but it might be water
based? I guess you could get some electronic cleaning spray and open it up
and just drown everything to wash the oil out, the spray will evapourate and
should leave it all clean.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hopefully someone here can give me some insight. My two-year old
poured a significant amount of baby oil in my six-year old's gamecube.
I am presently draining it. Is it toast? Would it present a fire
hazard if I tried to plug it up?

TIA

James Sweet

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hopefully someone here can give me some insight. My two-year old
poured a significant amount of baby oil in my six-year old's gamecube.
I am presently draining it. Is it toast? Would it present a fire
hazard if I tried to plug it up?

TIA

So long as it didn't get in the optics of the drive you're probably ok, no
real hazard, but it could be tricky to clean it all out.

NSM

wrote in message
oups.com...

Hopefully someone here can give me some insight. My two-year old
poured a significant amount of baby oil in my six-year old's gamecube.

Well, it's a lot better than baby crap in the gamecube!