Default For Sale!!! Brand New Sealed X-Box, Game Cube, Playstation2, Gameboy Advance Games

Game Cube Games

- Capcom VS SNK 2 ($25)
- NHL2003 ($20)
- Residen Evil: Code Veronic X ($25)
- Viewtiful Joe ($20)

Playstation 2

- Chaos Legion ($25)
- Dark Cloud 2 ($25)
- Devil May Cry 2 ($25)
- Dynasty Warriors 4 ($25)
- Grandia Xtreme ($25)
- Guilty Gear X ($25)
- Marvel VS Capcom 2 ($25)
- Mega Man X7 ($20)
- Okage ($25)
- Tribes ($25)
- Vexx ($20)

Xbox

- Dino Crisis 3 ($20)
- Metal Gear Solid 2: The Substances ($20)
- Star Wars Obi-wan ($20)
- Vexx ($20)

Game Boy Advance

- Boktai: The Sun ($20)
- Breath of Fire II ($20)

Contact: Joe Kerka , email
Dan Caster

Does your supervisor know you are using your government owned computer
to conduct sales over the internet? Do you want me to let him/her
know?

This is rec.crafts.metalworking not electronics for sale.

Dan

) wrote in message ...
Game Cube Games

Contact: Joe Kerka , email

axolotl

Dan Caster wrote:

Does your supervisor know you are using your government owned computer
to conduct sales over the internet? Do you want me to let him/her
know?

Dan,

This has the marks of a "Joe Job".

Kevin Gallimore

DoN. Nichols

In article ,
Jeff Wisnia wrote:
wrote:
Game Cube Games

[ ... ]

Contact: Joe Kerka , email

Could this really be a NASA email address?

I knew they have some budget problems, but this seems a strange way to
solve them.

Frankly -- it looks like a "Joe job" to make trouble for the
individual whose e-mail address is there.

In particular, after splitting the "Path: " header up as
follows:

allegiance
newsfeed.news2me.com
headwall.stanford.edu
newsfeed.stanford.edu
news.ems.psu.edu
news.cis.ohio-state.edu
malgudi.oar.net
news.grc.nasa.gov
newsread.grc.nasa.gov
not-for-mail
The topmost entry is my own news server, and they go from there out to
the (supposed) source.

it does not seem reasonable for a NASA newsfeed to pass through a
relatively unknown system (malgudi.oar.net) to then feed into a .edu
system.

I suspect that malgudi.oar.net is the actual point of origin for
the article. It is easy enough to forge most of the headers, including
the tail end of the "Path: " header. The system where it is injected,
and everything upstream of that will be real, but the tail end of the
header appearing to confirm it.

Considering the inappropriate choice of newsgroup, a "Joe job"
is the most likely thing -- and I'll bet that you can find copies of
this in other newgroups too.

If it *really* came from an address at NASA, somebody is in
trouble. Either for posting it -- or for allowing his computer to be
compromised by a virus and used to post it.

I strongly doubt that anyone is *really* trying to sell the game
stuff. Somebody is trying to give somebody else a bad time.

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
(too) near Washington D.C. |