Junior Member

Location: chicago
Default Zenith T.V. PV4655LK9...need some advice

I was blessed with a free t.v. from a friend of a friend....it was working fine for about a month, then the picture went out...there is still sound, but no picture....does anyone have an idea of what this could be, though I know this may be a long-shot question to ask?

Thanks!

CTORO:

I tried to find an owners manual for this particular unit, but I
found nothing available on the Zenith/LG website. It is possible you
lamp has gone out, but I need more details. Are there any flashing
lights on the front? Were you there when you lost picture? Did you
hear a popping noise? At any rate, I would suggest leaving the TV
completely unplugged overnight to hard reset it. Anytime a TV is
plugged in...there's still power going through it. When you plug the
TV back in...try not to use the surge protector(for a TV that valuable,
you should have one). Sometimes, they can contribute or cause
problems.

Sincerely,
Techflare

--
CTORO

Jim Adney

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 02:30:45 +0100 CTORO
wrote:

I was blessed with a free t.v. from a friend of a friend....it was
working fine for about a month, then the picture went out...there is
still sound, but no picture....does anyone have an idea of what this
could be, though I know this may be a long-shot question to ask?

Did the picture tube go black, or white and snowy but with no picture?

Any other symptoms, noises, etc?

-
Jim Adney
Madison, WI 53711 USA