Tino I

Default Playback on camcorder fuzzy

I have a problem with my JVC GR-SXM540 S-VHS-C camcorder.Playback of any
recording on the camera itself gives a fuzzy picture. If I record something
with the camera and play it back on a VCR the picture is fine. The camera
has only been used a few times but is past warranty. Cleaning heads did not
fix it. From what I've read on the net, this has happened before with this
particular model. Any ideas what it could be?

Just Another Theremin Fan

Cleaning heads did not fix it.

I had this with the same model. Normal cleaning won't do. use a VERY
fine
sheet of emery paper dipped in Fairy liquid.

NSM

"Just Another Theremin Fan" wrote in message
oups.com...

Cleaning heads did not fix it.

I had this with the same model. Normal cleaning won't do. use a VERY
fine sheet of emery paper dipped in Fairy liquid.

Very droll - not!

If emery paper doesn't do it, then use a ******* file or grinding
stone.... then you can RUIN the heads and drum even faster.
electricitym
..
..