Ken_B

Default Sony CCD-FX520 camcorder - no color on playback

I can see color on a monitor when in record mode, but playback is
black-and-white.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Ken_B

PS:

I saw a couple of posts about other Sony models mentioning that they have
frequent capacitor failures.

If someone familiar with the FX520 could point me toward the most likely
board in the camera, I'll get after it with my ESR meter.

I would appreciate specific info on which board to look for, since I
don't have a service manual. I notice they all have code numbers.

Thanks.