meirman

Default rewire phone machine installation?

I don't like the way most phone machines in the last 10 years work,
especially I don't like that that they stop recording when I pick up.

Is there some way I could rearrange the installation, diodes or
something, so that when I pick up a phone elsewhere in the house, it
will continue recording.

(I've been buying 2 or 3 old ones a year for 2 or 3 dollars apiece. So
I have several brands of various ages to work with.)

Meirman
--
If emailing, please let me know whether
or not you are posting the same letter.
NSM

"meirman" wrote in message

I don't like the way most phone machines in the last 10 years work,
especially I don't like that that they stop recording when I pick up.

I have a splitter on mine. It stops the recorder when I pick up the phone.

meirman

In sci.electronics.repair on Mon, 27 Jun 2005 01:20:22 GMT "NSM"
posted:

"meirman" wrote in message
.. .

I don't like the way most phone machines in the last 10 years work,
especially I don't like that that they stop recording when I pick up.

I have a splitter on mine. It stops the recorder when I pick up the phone.

The machines I have stop when I pick up the phone, any extension
phone.

I want to be able to pick ut the phone without the machine stopping.

Or maybe you would sell me your machine?

Meirman