g will

Default Panasonic TV won't turn on...

Hi. I have a Panasonic 32", model #CT-32G31. TV was on, our house
current went off and then back on in less then a second. TV doesn't
come on now. Unplugged it for a bit and still nothing. When I plug it
in, I hear what sounds like a relay coming on. Is there a fuse inside
that could be blown causing this or do I need to take it to the repair
shop? thanx, Greg

If the main fuse was blown you would not hear any sounds when you plug
it in. There are lots of other components that, if faulty, could
cause the TV to not come on. The only way to know is to have a tech
open up the back and perform some basic troubleshooting. TAKE your
television to a service shop for, at the very least, a repair cost
estimate so you can make an intelligent repair decision with facts
instead of guesses.
electricitym
..
..