Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default U.K Stereo moving to the US

I have a NAD C370 Amp with a 523 CD Player through some KEF Speakers.
A while ago I moved to the U.S. from London and I am now looking to
have my stereo sent over.

What would I need in order to adapt to the downgrade in electrical
power? Will it affect the sound quality? Any specific transformer
suggestion? And would the speakers be okay?

Many thanks,
HG