Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Tube TV damaged during move - Help!

I just moved and in doing so my TV was damaged. The cable was ripped
out of the back and part of the TV (where you screw in the cable) came
with it.

I have pictures of the part that was damaged but I don't know what it
is or where to buy a part to replace it. Help!!

See pictures below - it's the shiny silver box with a hole in it.

http://207.54.123.12/TV_1.jpg
http://207.54.123.12/TV_2.jpg
http://207.54.123.12/TV_3.jpg
http://207.54.123.12/TV_4.jpg

Shaping al tube Don Foreman Metalworking 2 March 4th 04 11:39 PM
Want to move Carport Tony Hayes UK diy 9 January 15th 04 02:49 PM
Replacement picture tube out of warranty? Fraser Electronics Repair 112 January 7th 04 11:19 PM
Sony picture tube Dave M. Electronics Repair 21 January 6th 04 01:38 AM
Replacing damaged joists DjB UK diy 14 July 16th 03 12:42 PM