topofreak

Default Re Luxman L200 series

Hi there,

It is about 20 years ago when I saw my last Luxman L2xx amplifier but the standard problem is a broken lamp and a broken zener, I think it was zener D112 or 212 ( anyway low 100 or 200 number). I think you can use a 14V lamp and the zener is about 18V. I don't have notes on this amplifier so the numbers come from my memory but it looks like this two parts will solve your problem.
good luck,

Jan