Brad

Default JVC TV AV-27920 R541 Value Please. FYI, Repair TIP.

Hi,

I have a JVC TV model AV-27920 (mfg 6/98). TV goes on for a moment, no
picture, but there is sound, then goes off and the "on timer" led is blinking.
The cause is loss of vertical deflection. I replaced IC421 LA7832, C424 100uf
35V, D541 RGP10J with NTE552. R541 is open. Because it overheated, I
can't make out the value. Please tell me the value of R541. I rather not
guess the value.

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.