Nikolas Britton

Default indecision, who should I buy a multimeter from.

Could any of you guys point me to some reputable companies that make
DMMs? I am looking for something comparable to the Fluke 170 series.

P.S. Anyone know where I can download a Tek 2213 service manual?

Thanks,
Nikolas

Whats wrong with another Fluke?

Link to manual...

ftp://bama.sbc.edu/downloads/tek/2213/

Nikolas Britton

Whats wrong with another Fluke?

I'm on a budget and can't afford the Fluke branding, Other then that
the meters are great.

What about these guys?:
Extech
Meterman / Wavetek (Did Meterman buyout Wavetek?)
Protek
Amprobe
Megger

Thanks for the link,
Nikolas

NSM

"Nikolas Britton" wrote in message
oups.com...
wrote:
Whats wrong with another Fluke?

I'm on a budget and can't afford the Fluke branding, Other then that
the meters are great.

I like Ideal myself. They often show up new and cheap on eBay.