Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mike

Default Transistor partial failure possible?

Can RF finals be "partially" shot?
I have an NTE342 RF final in a transmitter that is not putting out
full rated power (only 3 watts but should be more like 6 watts) -
Testing the transistor with a diode setting on my meter shows that its
okay, but I am wondering if it could still be partially damaged. I am
wanting to rule out the possibility thats its been damaged by heat in
my clumnsy attempt to install it!

CO alarms. Bill Browning Home Repair 36 February 20th 05 04:00 AM
Heating and hot water failure Alex UK diy 3 September 12th 04 09:28 PM
gas hob flame failure sensor problems Tim Mitchell UK diy 0 August 31st 04 09:58 AM
Distortion failure on power amps steve Electronics Repair 2 July 12th 03 10:30 PM
21" monitor with FIMI chassis C2182DAS and High Voltage failure JSP Electronics Repair 0 July 12th 03 02:37 PM