Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Default Weather

It's rainy on and off here today, 55°F, birds chirping... almost
Spring-like.

That's why I moved straight to Arizona after I graduated from MIT in
1962... I hate cold ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On 1/27/2015 11:44 AM, Jim Thompson wrote:
It's rainy on and off here today, 55°F, birds chirping... almost
Spring-like.

That's why I moved straight to Arizona after I graduated from MIT in
1962... I hate cold ;-)

...Jim Thompson

75 and sunny in Dallas.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 12:04:49 -0500, Phil Hobbs
wrote:

On 1/27/2015 11:44 AM, Jim Thompson wrote:
It's rainy on and off here today, 55°F, birds chirping... almost
Spring-like.

That's why I moved straight to Arizona after I graduated from MIT in
1962... I hate cold ;-)

...Jim Thompson

75 and sunny in Dallas.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

That's where we are heading today...

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/san-tan-valley-az/85140/weather-forecast/2274065

We have showers this morning which means you get more snow in two days
;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 09:44:10 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

It's rainy on and off here today, 55°F, birds chirping... almost
Spring-like.

That's why I moved straight to Arizona after I graduated from MIT in
1962... I hate cold ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Nice and brisk here. Was 20, warmed up to 25.
Total in my area, somewhere between 14 and 17".

Cheers
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Jim Thompson wrote:
It's rainy on and off here today, 55°F, birds chirping... almost
Spring-like.

I didn't think you moved very far, and it sounded like it never rained on
your old house.

Pity about the loss of that outdoor kitchen.

That's why I moved straight to Arizona after I graduated from MIT in
1962... I hate cold ;-)

I can deal with it, but the Sandinistas who declared marshall law here make
me want to go postal.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Wed, 28 Jan 2015 16:26:41 -0500, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
It's rainy on and off here today, 55°F, birds chirping... almost
Spring-like.

I didn't think you moved very far, and it sounded like it never rained on
your old house.

Pity about the loss of that outdoor kitchen.

New one underway. Improvements on the 20 year-old version.

That's why I moved straight to Arizona after I graduated from MIT in
1962... I hate cold ;-)

I can deal with it, but the Sandinistas who declared marshall law here make
me want to go postal.

The nanny's want to have their way with you :-}

BTW, It's "martial" law ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On 28/01/2015 22:08, Jim Thompson wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jan 2015 16:26:41 -0500, "Tom Del Rosso"
I can deal with it, but the Sandinistas who declared marshall law here make

BTW, It's "martial" law ;-)

Which is not be confused with "marital" law :-)

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Jim Thompson wrote:

The nanny's want to have their way with you :-}

The thing that's really hard to believe is that 99% of the population
doesn't really mind being told when they can go from one place to another.

BTW, It's "martial" law ;-)

Yes, of course. Must have been thinking about the city sheriff.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Thu, 29 Jan 2015 08:01:02 +0000, the renowned piglet
wrote:

On 28/01/2015 22:08, Jim Thompson wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jan 2015 16:26:41 -0500, "Tom Del Rosso"
I can deal with it, but the Sandinistas who declared marshall law here make

BTW, It's "martial" law ;-)

Which is not be confused with "marital" law :-)

SWMBO...

Useless factoid-of-the-day:

The term originates from the H. Rider Haggard novel, "She" (first
published 1886). The character Ayesha, known as
She-who-must-be-obeyed, the Queen of Death, the White Goddess,of the
lost city of Kôr who rules her kingdom with terror, She is the very
image of the Femme Fatale. To disobey her or to scorn her is to earn &
receive instantaneous death.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

On 28/01/2015 22:08, Jim Thompson wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jan 2015 16:26:41 -0500, "Tom Del Rosso"
I can deal with it, but the Sandinistas who declared marshall
law here make

BTW, It's "martial" law ;-)

Which is not be confused with "marital" law :-)

SWMBO...

Useless factoid-of-the-day:

The term originates from the H. Rider Haggard novel, "She" (first
published 1886). The character Ayesha, known as
She-who-must-be-obeyed, the Queen of Death, the White Goddess,of the
lost city of Kôr who rules her kingdom with terror, She is the very
image of the Femme Fatale. To disobey her or to scorn her is to earn &
receive instantaneous death.

And it was a Hammer film starring Ursula Andress, no less. In fact more so,
that is, her torso.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

On 28/01/2015 22:08, Jim Thompson wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jan 2015 16:26:41 -0500, "Tom Del Rosso"
I can deal with it, but the Sandinistas who declared marshall law here make

BTW, It's "martial" law ;-)

Which is not be confused with "marital" law :-)

SWMBO...

Useless factoid-of-the-day:

The term originates from the H. Rider Haggard novel, "She" (first
published 1886). The character Ayesha, known as
She-who-must-be-obeyed, the Queen of Death, the White Goddess,of the
lost city of Kôr who rules her kingdom with terror, She is the very
image of the Femme Fatale. To disobey her or to scorn her is to earn &
receive instantaneous death.

And every time she says anything that's supposed to be the wisdom of the
ages, it comes out like Annie Besant--as Chesterton said, "That
lamentable form of thought called 'higher'."

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
ElectroOptical Innovations LLC

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Useless factoid-of-the-day:

link: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/3155

--
umop apisdn

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Phil Hobbs wrote:

And every time she says anything that's supposed to be the wisdom of the
ages, it comes out like Annie Besant--as Chesterton said, "That
lamentable form of thought called 'higher'."

They didn't say what she was high on, did they?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

On 28/01/2015 22:08, Jim Thompson wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jan 2015 16:26:41 -0500, "Tom Del Rosso"
I can deal with it, but the Sandinistas who declared marshall law here make

BTW, It's "martial" law ;-)

Which is not be confused with "marital" law :-)

SWMBO...

Useless factoid-of-the-day:

The term originates from the H. Rider Haggard novel, "She" (first
published 1886). The character Ayesha, known as
She-who-must-be-obeyed, the Queen of Death, the White Goddess,of the
lost city of Kôr who rules her kingdom with terror, She is the very
image of the Femme Fatale. To disobey her or to scorn her is to earn &
receive instantaneous death.

Who's going to be left to take the garbage out?

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc
picosecond timing precision measurement

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

SWMBO...

Useless factoid-of-the-day:

The term originates from the H. Rider Haggard novel, "She" (first
published 1886). The character Ayesha, known as
She-who-must-be-obeyed, the Queen of Death, the White Goddess,of the
lost city of Kôr who rules her kingdom with terror, She is the very
image of the Femme Fatale. To disobey her or to scorn her is to
earn & receive instantaneous death.

Who's going to be left to take the garbage out?

If she, or She, looked like Ursula Andress, there'd be a steady supply of
new candidates.

OT. Weather map Dean Hoffman[_13_] Home Repair 6 February 13th 14 05:57 PM
Weather... Mike Tomlinson UK diy 79 March 25th 13 02:51 PM
Always take your weather with you... polygonum UK diy 4 November 30th 12 05:35 PM
Download Weather Toolbar - Instant weather reports, forecasts, and make me friend Electronics Repair 0 February 17th 08 11:44 AM
Icy weather. Weatherlawyer UK diy 8 December 30th 05 03:20 PM