Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Weather

On Wed, 28 Jan 2015 16:26:41 -0500, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
It's rainy on and off here today, 55°F, birds chirping... almost
Spring-like.

I didn't think you moved very far, and it sounded like it never rained on
your old house.

Pity about the loss of that outdoor kitchen.

New one underway. Improvements on the 20 year-old version.

That's why I moved straight to Arizona after I graduated from MIT in
1962... I hate cold ;-)

I can deal with it, but the Sandinistas who declared marshall law here make
me want to go postal.

The nanny's want to have their way with you :-}

BTW, It's "martial" law ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |