Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Default Is there a Multisim Schematic VIEWER?.

Is there a MultiSim Schematic VIEWER?

A new client has their schematics in MultiSim format.

A viewer would save having to print all to pdf's.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Mon, 12 Jan 2015 16:13:10 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Is there a MultiSim Schematic VIEWER?

A new client has their schematics in MultiSim format.

A viewer would save having to print all to pdf's.

...Jim Thompson

If you don't find one maybe try MultiSim Blue from Mouser.
You should be able to open. I think there is a component restriction,
but you should be able to view.

Cheers
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

Is there a MultiSim Schematic VIEWER?
A new client has their schematics in MultiSim format.
A viewer would save having to print all to pdf's.
...Jim Thompson

You asked the same question 2 years ago:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.electronics.cad/jweyD7qmpHc
Three strikes and you're out.

I don't see a viewer, but you could request an evaluation version that
will hopefully blow up just after you've completed the project.
http://www.ni.com/multisim/try/

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D