Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

Default LTspice Symbols

Having attended an LTspice seminar yesterday in Arizona, and lunching
with Mike Engelhardt (*), I learned a number of tricks...

Main trick I learned is that it is trivial to make auto-generated
symbols... so I will be gradually updating my Device Models &
Subcircuits Page to include LTspice symbols (.asy) 8-)

(Roughly 1/3 are done today... be aware that you will have to adjust
model calls to fit your particular library path structures.)

(*) He caught me by surprise, asking, "You designed the MC1648?" He
used it with a self-machined helical resonator to make a very high
spectral-purity oscillator.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics

On Wed, 05 Nov 2014 11:59:53 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Having attended an LTspice seminar yesterday in Arizona, and lunching
with Mike Engelhardt (*), I learned a number of tricks...

Main trick I learned is that it is trivial to make auto-generated
symbols... so I will be gradually updating my Device Models &
Subcircuits Page to include LTspice symbols (.asy) 8-)

(Roughly 1/3 are done today... be aware that you will have to adjust
model calls to fit your particular library path structures.)

(*) He caught me by surprise, asking, "You designed the MC1648?" He
used it with a self-machined helical resonator to make a very high
spectral-purity oscillator.

Included in LTspice examples directory...

...\LTspiceIV\examples\Educational\MC1648.asc

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | |

LTspice Question Jim Thompson[_3_] Electronic Schematics 2 October 20th 12 07:34 PM
symbols? (and a joke) Gill Smith UK diy 12 April 12th 11 10:49 PM
LTspice Question Jim Thompson Electronic Schematics 23 February 29th 08 02:39 AM
Electrical Symbols. Stuart UK diy 2 March 1st 06 06:58 PM
Cabinetmaker's symbols? [email protected] Woodworking 12 June 1st 05 12:06 AM