Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Default It's amazing...

It's amazing...

How many times Larkin accuses others of not being able to calculate
results when, IN FACT, it's Larkin (President of Highland Technology
Inc www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com)
who can't do the calculation. (Just check his posts and try to find a
"calculation" that actually works

Sad, really sad :-}

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

On Wed, 08 Jan 2014 11:05:41 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

It's amazing...

How many times Larkin accuses others of not being able to calculate
results when, IN FACT, it's Larkin (President of Highland Technology
Inc www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com)
who can't do the calculation. (Just check his posts and try to find a
"calculation" that actually works

Sad, really sad :-}

...Jim Thompson

I wouldn't do an analytical solution to the case that you presented,
given the nonlinear capacitances of the mosfet.

And you didn't either.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links
VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

It's amazing...

How many times Larkin accuses others of not being able to calculate
results when, IN FACT, it's Larkin (President of Highland Technology
Inc www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com)
who can't do the calculation. (Just check his posts and try to find a
"calculation" that actually works

Sad, really sad :-}

...Jim Thompson

I wouldn't do an analytical solution to the case that you presented,
given the nonlinear capacitances of the mosfet.

And you didn't either.

But I did, and it's not non-linear... it has a charge plateau. You
will recall my posts of some years back, conversing with Win Hill, and
modeling that effect? Of course you can't remember. All you have in
your head is hate.

And I previously posted my equation in the original High Side Driver
thread. You're so full of hate that your body is contorted to the
point that your head is fully immersed up your ass... so all you can
see is ****... and you missed it in the thread.

But you remain... John Larkin, President and (I presume) Chief
"Engineer", with head up ass, of Highland Technology Inc
www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

The technique actually dates back to my ignition work at Philco-Ford
in 1968, and brought into production at Dickson Electronics in
~1971...

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/CD-Ignition-Basic.pdf

and...

http://www.analog-innovations.com/SED/CDI_Inductor.jpg

But keep jabbing, it just makes it easier and easier to demonstrate
what an ass you are :-}

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

It's amazing...

How many times Larkin accuses others of not being able to calculate
results when, IN FACT, it's Larkin (President of Highland Technology
Inc www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com)
who can't do the calculation. (Just check his posts and try to find a
"calculation" that actually works

Sad, really sad :-}

...Jim Thompson

I wouldn't do an analytical solution to the case that you presented,
given the nonlinear capacitances of the mosfet.

And you didn't either.

But I did, and it's not non-linear... it has a charge plateau. You
will recall my posts of some years back, conversing with Win Hill, and
modeling that effect? Of course you can't remember. All you have in
your head is hate.

The source voltage is changing with time. Cdg ditto. At these low
voltages, they change a lot.

And I previously posted my equation in the original High Side Driver
thread. You're so full of hate that your body is contorted to the
point that your head is fully immersed up your ass... so all you can
see is ****... and you missed it in the thread.

I still don't see the analytical solution in that thread. When did you
post it?

Still got the poop/butt fetish, we see. Surprising how many guys do.
None of that ever appealed to me.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links
VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

[...]

You lack the math and engineering skills to understand it... you
really do :-}

[snip Larkin rubbish]

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

[...]

What you snipped is my question: Where's the math? I still don't see
it in that thread.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links
VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Jim Thompson wrote:
It's amazing...

How many times Larkin accuses others of not being able to calculate
results when, IN FACT, it's Larkin (President of Highland Technology
Inc www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com)
who can't do the calculation. (Just check his posts and try to find a
"calculation" that actually works

Sad, really sad :-}

...Jim Thompson

Can you just schedule the Thompson/Larkin cage match (two go in - only one
comes out) and then just give it a rest?

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

It's amazing...

How many times Larkin accuses others of not being able to calculate
results when, IN FACT, it's Larkin (President of Highland Technology
Inc www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com)
who can't do the calculation. (Just check his posts and try to find a
"calculation" that actually works

Sad, really sad :-}

...Jim Thompson

If he (whoever) is the president of (something),
he has proven that he can do calculations, at least financial ones.

w.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

"Ralph Barone" wrote in message
Can you just schedule the Thompson/Larkin cage match (two go in - only
one
comes out) and then just give it a rest?

At this rate, I'd rather have "two go in, zero come out". Since they'd be
soft-locked in eternal bickering, that would be an effective solution.

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs
Electrical Engineering Consultation

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

It's amazing...

How many times Larkin accuses others of not being able to calculate
results when, IN FACT, it's Larkin (President of Highland Technology
Inc www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com)
who can't do the calculation. (Just check his posts and try to find a
"calculation" that actually works

Sad, really sad :-}

...Jim Thompson

If he (whoever) is the president of (something),
he has proven that he can do calculations, at least financial ones.

w.

Analog Innovations, Inc, is my company (I own it) and it is
incorporated.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

It's amazing...

How many times Larkin accuses others of not being able to calculate
results when, IN FACT, it's Larkin (President of Highland Technology
Inc www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com)
who can't do the calculation. (Just check his posts and try to find a
"calculation" that actually works

Sad, really sad :-}

...Jim Thompson

I wouldn't do an analytical solution to the case that you presented,
given the nonlinear capacitances of the mosfet.

And you didn't either.

But I did, and it's not non-linear... it has a charge plateau. You
will recall my posts of some years back, conversing with Win Hill, and
modeling that effect? Of course you can't remember. All you have in
your head is hate.

Yesterday it was love, now hate? Can't you kiss and make up?

--
Mike Perkins
Video Solutions Ltd
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

Jim Thompson wrote:

wrote:

It's amazing...

How many times Larkin accuses others of not being able to calculate
results when, IN FACT, it's Larkin (President of Highland Technology
Inc www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com)
who can't do the calculation. (Just check his posts and try to find a
"calculation" that actually works

Sad, really sad:-}

...Jim Thompson

If he (whoever) is the president of (something),
he has proven that he can do calculations, at least financial ones.

w.

Analog Innovations, Inc, is my company (I own it) and it is
incorporated.

...Jim Thompson

It better be incorporated, "Inc" stands for "incorporated"; anything
else would be false advertizing and subject to State investigational
consequences (which is decidedly NOT-linear and NOT computational).

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

[...]

Look it up at AZ Corporation Commission

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson | mens |
| Analog Innovations | et |
| San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics

wrote:

[...]

I see that the AZ Commission is complaining about (may i swear) IE10 etc.

Now what the hell has M$ done to (may i swear) IE10 and later?
Have they royally screwed users?

*** AMAZING MUST SEE **** [email protected] Home Repair 0 October 27th 07 10:35 PM
This is amazing... [email protected] Home Repair 0 December 13th 06 07:53 AM
Amazing !!! youtube300 UK diy 1 November 15th 06 12:47 AM
Amazing Dave Woodworking 5 November 11th 06 05:08 AM
THIS IS AMAZING ! ! ! BLADEMASTER Electronics 1 October 21st 06 10:18 AM