Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Why I cuss so much

Why I cuss so much...

http://tinyurl.com/4y2q4gt

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Why I cuss so much...

http://tinyurl.com/4y2q4gt

...Jim Thompson

**** off, my back hur... oh, that's much better.
Mikek
PS. Swearing might help, but Lortab is magical.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 07:07:05 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
Why I cuss so much...

http://tinyurl.com/4y2q4gt

...Jim Thompson

**** off, my back hur... oh, that's much better.
Mikek
PS. Swearing might help, but Lortab is magical.

I'm one of those odd-ball people where narcotics do little or nothing.
Besides Lortab is acetaminophen plus the hydrocodone, something I
can't take. I'm deathly allergic to acetaminophen and go into shock.

I find a bottle of wine is quite the pain killer ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 07:07:05 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in
message ...
Why I cuss so much...

http://tinyurl.com/4y2q4gt

...Jim Thompson

**** off, my back hur... oh, that's much better.
Mikek
PS. Swearing might help, but Lortab is magical.

I'm one of those odd-ball people where narcotics do little or nothing.
Besides Lortab is acetaminophen plus the hydrocodone, something I
can't take. I'm deathly allergic to acetaminophen and go into shock.

I find a bottle of wine is quite the pain killer ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Ya, I'm a bit of a teetotaler, I drink coffee Kailua on the rocks. One of
the
bigger bottles would last me a year. Then I had a bad bout with sciatica,
pain
in the back and down the leg. I find I'm now drinking one of the bigger
bottles
every month.
It's been almost a year now, starting to think seriously about some type
of treatment.
Anyone else been through sciatica? With any good treatment?
I spent two weeks working myself from the couch to the bed and back.. My
wonderful
wife ran the 10 hrs plus a day , seven day a week business alone for two
weeks. I can do
everything I want now, but it is still a everyday pain.
Mikek

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 19:07:26 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
[...]

I had a bad case of sciatica about 35 years ago. Lose weight and
start doing exercises to limber up your spine... touch toes, etc.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message ...
[...]

Stretching and a waltz around the block does wonders.

Cheers

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Martin Riddle" wrote in message

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message ...
[...]

I do walk regularly, not much stretching. My wife exercises
with Gilad every morning. (Gilad is an tv exercise guru).
Guess it's time for me to start.
BTW my weight is fine.
Thanks, Mikek

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad