Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
amdx amdx is offline

Default Why I cuss so much

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 07:07:05 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in
message ...
Why I cuss so much...

http://tinyurl.com/4y2q4gt

...Jim Thompson

**** off, my back hur... oh, that's much better.
Mikek
PS. Swearing might help, but Lortab is magical.

I'm one of those odd-ball people where narcotics do little or nothing.
Besides Lortab is acetaminophen plus the hydrocodone, something I
can't take. I'm deathly allergic to acetaminophen and go into shock.

I find a bottle of wine is quite the pain killer ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Ya, I'm a bit of a teetotaler, I drink coffee Kailua on the rocks. One of
the
bigger bottles would last me a year. Then I had a bad bout with sciatica,
pain
in the back and down the leg. I find I'm now drinking one of the bigger
bottles
every month.
It's been almost a year now, starting to think seriously about some type
of treatment.
Anyone else been through sciatica? With any good treatment?
I spent two weeks working myself from the couch to the bed and back.. My
wonderful
wife ran the 10 hrs plus a day , seven day a week business alone for two
weeks. I can do
everything I want now, but it is still a everyday pain.
Mikek