Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Today's Word Puzzle

Today's Word Puzzle...

Can you rearrange the letters in "new door" to make one word?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message ...
Today's Word Puzzle...

Can you rearrange the letters in "new door" to make one word?

Please rephrase the question Jim ;D

Cheers

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:

Today's Word Puzzle...

Can you rearrange the letters in "new door" to make one word?

...Jim Thompson

wrooned

Jamie

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:
Today's Word Puzzle...

Can you rearrange the letters in "new door" to make one word?

It must be some kind of neoword. I will now redo my attempt. Still
nothing. Just one word? I don't know. To find the word eon it might take.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 16:00:55 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

Today's Word Puzzle...

Can you rearrange the letters in "new door" to make one word?

...Jim Thompson

yes.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On 19/04/2011 9:00 AM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Today's Word Puzzle...

Can you rearrange the letters in "new door" to make one word?

...Jim Thompson

I can't improve on "one word" but some of these are similar.

Done Row
Node Row
Drone Ow
Owned Or
Endow Or
Rend Woo
Nerd Woo
Ode Worn
Doe Worn
Redo Now
Redo Won
Redo Own
Rode Now
Rode Won
Rode Own
Doer Now
Doer Won
Doer Own
Dower On
Dower No
Rowed On
Rowed No
Owed Nor
Nod Wore
Don Wore
Donor We
Rondo We
Down Ore
Down Roe
Do Owner
Rood Wen
Rood New
Odor Wen
Odor New
Door Wen
Door New
Word Eon
Word One
Ed On Row
Ed No Row
Ed Nor Ow
Ed Now Or
Ed Won Or
Ed Own Or
End Or Ow
Den Or Ow
Red On Ow
Red No Ow
Dew On Or
Dew No Or
Wed On Or
Wed No Or
Nod Re Ow
Nod We Or
Don Re Ow
Don We Or
Do En Row
Do Wen Or
Do New Or
Do Re Now
Do Re Won
Do Re Own
Do We Nor
Rod En Ow
Rod We On
Rod We No
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Did I keep you up late ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

On 19/04/2011 9:00 AM, Jim Thompson wrote:
Today's Word Puzzle...

Can you rearrange the letters in "new door" to make one word?

...Jim Thompson

I can't improve on "one word" but some of these are similar.

Done Row
Node Row

snip

Rod We On
Rod We No

Did I keep you up late ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

I must confess to using the Internet Anagram Server

A Die Hard Vet == David Eather

A word of warning about HD cab ply [email protected] Woodworking 20 July 14th 11 10:42 PM
TOT; Word Doc The Medway Handyman UK diy 57 September 20th 09 07:12 PM
Is the Bible the word of God? aaaaa UK diy 3 April 3rd 09 10:46 AM
A word of thanks Dr. Deb Woodworking 2 July 27th 08 07:09 PM
word wrap SwampBug Woodworking 4 January 2nd 05 11:23 PM