Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Small Signal Schottkies

Seems like "hold-hands week" :-(

Out of the blue a customer calls, needing a small signal Schottky with
CJO = 10pF

Does such a device even exist?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 09:55:00 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Seems like "hold-hands week" :-(

Out of the blue a customer calls, needing a small signal Schottky with
CJO = 10pF

Does such a device even exist?

...Jim Thompson

I found a 1N5711 AND a model :-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Ding Dong! That Wicked Old Witch Pelosi is Dead! Hurrah! Hurrah!
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:

Seems like "hold-hands week" :-(

Out of the blue a customer calls, needing a small signal Schottky with
CJO = 10pF

Does such a device even exist?

...Jim Thompson

Does that come close ?

http://www.vishay.com/docs/85500/bas281.pdf

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Thu, 11 Nov 2010 12:26:00 -0500, Jamie
t wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Seems like "hold-hands week" :-(

Out of the blue a customer calls, needing a small signal Schottky with
CJO = 10pF

Does such a device even exist?

...Jim Thompson

Does that come close ?

http://www.vishay.com/docs/85500/bas281.pdf

Geez, it's hard to find a "small signal" schottky with 10 pF of Vo
capacitance. The ones we use run in the 1.5 to 0.2 pF range. Beam lead
parts get down to 0.05.

John