Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default UAA2001 datasheet.

Does anyone have this data sheet?

A couple of these chips turned up while I was clearing out a junk box,
apparently the chip is some sort of PLL frequency synth for TVs and unusual
for a UAA prefix its a Motorola part.

TIA.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 18:53:09 -0000, "ian field"
wrote:

Does anyone have this data sheet?

A couple of these chips turned up while I was clearing out a junk box,
apparently the chip is some sort of PLL frequency synth for TVs and unusual
for a UAA prefix its a Motorola part.

TIA.

The ON-Semi site shows a UAA201 ??

It was not unusual for Motorola to license other suppliers' parts (to
satisfy MIL dual-source requirements), and they kept the prefix.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Does anyone have this data sheet?

A couple of these chips turned up while I was clearing out a junk box,
apparently the chip is some sort of PLL frequency synth for TVs and
unusual
for a UAA prefix its a Motorola part.

TIA.

The ON-Semi site shows a UAA201 ??

Typing UAA201 into the Onsemi search box brings up the UAA2016 - a zero
voltage power switch.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"ian field" schreef in bericht
Does anyone have this data sheet?

A couple of these chips turned up while I was clearing out a junk box,
apparently the chip is some sort of PLL frequency synth for TVs and
unusual for a UAA prefix its a Motorola part.

TIA.

You're right. Some Googling reveals:
Synthesizer amplifier & driver. Direct tuner driver from 4 Band drivers.
60mA band driver capability. Direct control of the tuners varicap diode.
But so far no datasheet.

petrus bitbyter

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"petrus bitbyter" wrote in message
l.nl...

"ian field" schreef in bericht
Does anyone have this data sheet?

A couple of these chips turned up while I was clearing out a junk box,
apparently the chip is some sort of PLL frequency synth for TVs and
unusual for a UAA prefix its a Motorola part.

TIA.

You're right. Some Googling reveals:
Synthesizer amplifier & driver. Direct tuner driver from 4 Band drivers.
60mA band driver capability. Direct control of the tuners varicap diode.
But so far no datasheet.

Apparently they were used in a Ferguson brand TV, but I don't recall ever
encountering one during my TV repair days, so I probably don't have a
schematic showing one in use either.

Its cropped up on a couple of bulletin boards with other people asking for a
DS, one reply has a link but it turns out to be a UAA2022 - apparently the
2001 is mentioned in the text.

====Search for daTASHEET pioneer vsx 804 datasheet who can help me===== canyon Electronics Repair 0 July 6th 07 04:58 PM
need datasheet yhan Electronics Repair 0 June 4th 07 09:49 AM
DATASHEET Caronte Electronics Repair 2 October 18th 05 12:09 AM
Datasheet Thias Russell Electronics Repair 0 November 8th 03 06:04 PM
IC datasheet Semi Head Electronics Repair 1 September 10th 03 06:53 PM