Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default I have a macro ;-)

I have a trivial macro that automatically pares levels of replies.

Choose how many ...'s you want to be rid of (use ctrl-F, then
cancel), then let 'er rip.

Works in Agent composition window, running in Macro Express, but
probably easily adaptable to other tools.

Here 'tis (I call it with ctrl-alt-F)...

REPEAT
F3
shift-End
RepeatEnd

In Macro Express this is terminated when a "Find" window pops up...
your set of 's no longer found... all those lines cleared.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 18:53:28 -0700, Jim Thompson
/Snicker wrote:

I have a trivial macro that automatically pares levels of replies.

Choose how many ...'s you want to be rid of (use ctrl-F, then
cancel), then let 'er rip.

Works in Agent composition window, running in Macro Express, but
probably easily adaptable to other tools.

Here 'tis (I call it with ctrl-alt-F)...

REPEAT
F3
shift-End
RepeatEnd

In Macro Express this is terminated when a "Find" window pops up...
your set of 's no longer found... all those lines cleared.

...Jim Thompson

What an idiot you are.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 18:53:28 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

I have a trivial macro that automatically pares levels of replies.

Choose how many ...'s you want to be rid of (use ctrl-F, then
cancel), then let 'er rip.

Works in Agent composition window, running in Macro Express, but probably
easily adaptable to other tools.

Here 'tis (I call it with ctrl-alt-F)...

REPEAT
F3
shift-End
RepeatEnd

In Macro Express this is terminated when a "Find" window pops up... your
set of 's no longer found... all those lines cleared.

Why a software advertisement in a schematics NG?

Please stop trolling us with off-topic crap.

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 14:42:08 -0800, Rich Grise
wrote:

On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 18:53:28 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

I have a trivial macro that automatically pares levels of replies.

Choose how many ...'s you want to be rid of (use ctrl-F, then
cancel), then let 'er rip.

Works in Agent composition window, running in Macro Express, but probably
easily adaptable to other tools.

Here 'tis (I call it with ctrl-alt-F)...

REPEAT
F3
shift-End
RepeatEnd

In Macro Express this is terminated when a "Find" window pops up... your
set of 's no longer found... all those lines cleared.

Why a software advertisement in a schematics NG?

Please stop trolling us with off-topic crap.

Thanks,
Rich

It also falls flat on its face when it encounters ANY of the other
characters that are used as quotation identifier flags.

The senility must be spawning moments of desperation.

He feels lonely, so he posts a smattering of horse**** so he can feel
alive again.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

Archimedes Lever is spewing poison all over the internet.
Ignore the troll.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

Some joke (sjouke)HA! named burry thinks he has a brain, but he does
not.