Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default I have a macro ;-)

On Mon, 07 Dec 2009 18:53:28 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

I have a trivial macro that automatically pares levels of replies.

Choose how many ...'s you want to be rid of (use ctrl-F, then
cancel), then let 'er rip.

Works in Agent composition window, running in Macro Express, but probably
easily adaptable to other tools.

Here 'tis (I call it with ctrl-alt-F)...

REPEAT
F3
shift-End
RepeatEnd

In Macro Express this is terminated when a "Find" window pops up... your
set of 's no longer found... all those lines cleared.

Why a software advertisement in a schematics NG?

Please stop trolling us with off-topic crap.

Thanks,
Rich