Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Removing automotive door panels

I've got 2001 pick-em-up truck (Frontier) on which a door lock has
failed... can lock/unlock with the key, lock from the interior, but
not unlock.

I remember such a thing happening years ago on another vehicle... $4
part, $50 labor :-(

I can't figure out how you remove the interior door panel to get at
stuff :-(

Anyone with such experience?

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson