Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default For s.e.d. thread: Precision inductor behavior...

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Inductance_inconsistency.pdf (22.1 KB, 58 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Fred Bartoli" " " wrote in message

Thanks,
Fred.

This behavior had me curious about 3-1/2 years ago.
I was building a transformer for a Flag antenna.
For the transformer I used a large potcore (4229 3F3 material)
I had used this same potcore in a 1000 watt amplifier and began
to wonder if the AsubL would remain constant from the 100s of
volts input down to several microvolt level.
You have graphs going part way to where I'd like to see.
10 volts down to about 0.2 volts. I'd like to see 10 volts down to
0.000002 volts ( 2uv ) Although I don't know if this measurement is
possible.
It seems this would be important information for people building
transformers for antennas.
I started a thread on s.e.d., but no one seemed to think there was anything
it and to forget about it. I didn't forget!
Here's the thread;
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...55f7ca1791e3f7
Mike

Referral to excellent thread on acetylene behavior Bob Engelhardt Metalworking 0 September 10th 08 02:47 PM
Slinky inductor John Larkin Electronic Schematics 10 May 13th 07 01:54 AM
Variable Inductor Help amdx Electronic Schematics 16 April 21st 07 07:54 PM
Inductor value OGT Electronics Repair 0 October 27th 06 09:43 AM
Newbie question on precision thread Voltes34 Metalworking 22 April 16th 06 06:01 PM