Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default This just in...

This just in...

Congress Repeals Ban on Perpetual Motion Machines

WASHINGTON - In a bold move to lessen our dependence on traditional
fuels and decrease carbon emissions, Congress voted to repeal an old
Republican ban on perpetual motion machines, clearing the way for the
development of self-propelled water wheels, self-flowing flasks, float
belts, zeromotors, and other environmentally-friendly industrial
equipment.

Director of the White House's Office of Science and Technology Policy
John Holdren hailed the effort as an example of the hope and change
President Obama's leadership promised to bring to the world. "The
anti-perpetual-motion propaganda was unleashed by the previous
administration in the interests of Big Oil," said Holdren, describing
the "manufactured consensus" against perpetual motion as a "clever
dodge" to suppress alternative competition.

MORE http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=4239

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Think things are bad now? Wait until Obama "takes care" of you.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message ...
[...]

Is it April 1st again?

Cheers

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Martin Riddle" wrote in message

[...]

I had perpetual motion after eating a kebab.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 22:24:50 -0000, "ian field"
wrote:

[...]

That happens to me too sometimes ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

On Halloween, Frighten a Congressman
Costume Yourself as a Voting Machine

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

ian field wrote:

[...]

You have some data to back that up?

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 21:16:32 -0500, Jamie
t wrote:

ian field wrote:

[...]

I wouldn't call it "data", but the problem is discerning it from the
rest of his hulking mass.

Bwuahahahahaha!

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Jamie" t wrote in message

[...]

[...]