Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default The end is near

Media control in the style of Russia and China: ABC and NBC refuse to
run anti-Obama-healthcare advertisement by League of American
Voters...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...lth-care-plan/

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=3946

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Obama: A reincarnation of Nixon, but without ANY scruples,
masquerading in politically-correct black-face.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:43:56 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Media control in the style of Russia and China: ABC and NBC refuse to
run anti-Obama-healthcare advertisement by League of American
Voters...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...lth-care-plan/

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=3946

You are such a terribly scared rabbit, Jim. I wonder why.

Fox itself has refused to run a lot of ads from all sides of issues.
Sometimes, without cause. For example, they refused to run an
anti-Obama ad back in 2008 when the American Issues Project tried to
link Obama and Bill Ayers from Weathermen fame. So even Fox refuses
to run anti-Obama stuff _before_ he was the US President.

Recently, an ad trying to paint the medical insurance industry poorly
(which would work in favor of Obama's goals, if played) has also been
refused by CNN:

http://theplumline.whorunsgov.com/he...ance-industry/

Besides all that, various networks have refused to run quite a variety
of ads from all over the political spectrum. Not only recently, but
all through the prior Bush administration and, yes, even decades
before that. This is by no means the first time... nor the last.

Many ads from the left side have also been refused. Including the one
listed above regarding medical insurance issues and the current
political debate about health coverage options.

For quite some time now, there has been the largely unchallenged
"rule" that television networks are free from any constitutional
scrutiny regarding decisions that allocate time for ads. The
precedent is CBS v. Democratic National Committee, a U.S. Supreme
Court decision back in 1973 (before cable) that was explicitly
premised upon the FCC actively deployed Fairness Doctrine.

That decision needs to be reviewed, I think, because the FCC abandoned
that doctrine in 1987 and therefore the premise is no longer true.

There is nothing new here except your prejudice and fears about _this_
administration. Otherwise, you'd have been all over the many prior,
similar "injustices."

Jon

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Jim Thompson" schreef in
bericht ...
Media control in the style of Russia and China: ABC and NBC refuse to
run anti-Obama-healthcare advertisement by League of American
Voters...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...lth-care-plan/

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=3946

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Obama: A reincarnation of Nixon, but without ANY scruples,
masquerading in politically-correct black-face.

Ssh, for a moment I thought you got a fatal disease. But I'm pretty sure you
will survive this disaster

petrus bitbyter

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 02:55:16 +0200, "petrus bitbyter"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" schreef in
bericht ...
Media control in the style of Russia and China: ABC and NBC refuse to
run anti-Obama-healthcare advertisement by League of American
Voters...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...lth-care-plan/

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=3946

...Jim Thompson

Ssh, for a moment I thought you got a fatal disease.

I was beginning to think that... Last few months with considerable
dental pain, re-doing crowns, one root canal. Yesterday morning,
while re-doing crown #3, dentist found the problem... vertical crack
thru #18 all the way thru to the root. Pulled yesterday afternoon. I
feel great today.

Down almost exactly $5K so far :-(

But I'm pretty sure you
will survive this disaster

petrus bitbyter

I will, but not the general sheeple. Russia here we come :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 02:55:16 +0200, "petrus bitbyter"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" schreef in
bericht ...
[...]

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 18:20:06 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

I will, but not the general sheeple.

They made sheeple out of everyone when they "globalized" the economy.

Americans MUST take a standard of living hit in order to survive.

The cream of the crop, like the Obama retard, and many others, get to
**** around very badly with our money now and in the future and eat steak
every night.

Americans have been being ****ed by the bureaucracy ever since it got
too goddamned fat in the Twenties. Much more so now. Memebers of public
office back then were not nearly as independently wealthy as the current
crop is.

I say we need to take back the campaign residuals, and define some
behavioral policy and hold the *******s to it!

****ing honor went out the door, I do not care how much they claim to
have or will claim to have.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message news
On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 02:55:16 +0200, "petrus bitbyter"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
schreef in
bericht ...
Media control in the style of Russia and China: ABC and NBC refuse
run anti-Obama-healthcare advertisement by League of American
Voters...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...lth-care-plan/

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=3946

...Jim Thompson

Ssh, for a moment I thought you got a fatal disease.

I was beginning to think that... Last few months with considerable
dental pain, re-doing crowns, one root canal. Yesterday morning,
while re-doing crown #3, dentist found the problem... vertical crack
thru #18 all the way thru to the root. Pulled yesterday afternoon. I
feel great today.

Down almost exactly $5K so far :-(

How much are root canals over there? We run about $1K here in NY.

Cheers

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message news
On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 02:55:16 +0200, "petrus bitbyter"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
schreef in
bericht ...
Media control in the style of Russia and China: ABC and NBC refuse
run anti-Obama-healthcare advertisement by League of American
Voters...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...lth-care-plan/

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=3946

...Jim Thompson

Ssh, for a moment I thought you got a fatal disease.

I was beginning to think that... Last few months with considerable
dental pain, re-doing crowns, one root canal. Yesterday morning,
while re-doing crown #3, dentist found the problem... vertical crack
thru #18 all the way thru to the root. Pulled yesterday afternoon. I
feel great today.

Down almost exactly $5K so far :-(

How much are root canals over there? We run about $1K here in NY.

Cheers

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 22:10:51 -0400, "Martin Riddle"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message news
On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 02:55:16 +0200, "petrus bitbyter"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
schreef in
bericht ...
Media control in the style of Russia and China: ABC and NBC refuse
run anti-Obama-healthcare advertisement by League of American
Voters...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...lth-care-plan/

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=3946

...Jim Thompson

Ssh, for a moment I thought you got a fatal disease.

I was beginning to think that... Last few months with considerable
dental pain, re-doing crowns, one root canal. Yesterday morning,
while re-doing crown #3, dentist found the problem... vertical crack
thru #18 all the way thru to the root. Pulled yesterday afternoon. I
feel great today.

Down almost exactly $5K so far :-(

How much are root canals over there? We run about $1K here in NY.

Cheers

Same here, $1050.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 22:10:51 -0400, "Martin Riddle"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message news
On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 02:55:16 +0200, "petrus bitbyter"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson"
schreef in
bericht ...
[...]

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

How much are root canals over there? We run about $1K here in NY.

Same here, $1050.

And it weakens the tooth so it eventually has to come out, then another 5k
for an implant.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

How much are root canals over there? We run about $1K here in NY.

Same here, $1050.

And it weakens the tooth so it eventually has to come out, then another 5k
for an implant.

Yep. Dentists have the best job ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

How much are root canals over there? We run about $1K here in NY.

Same here, $1050.

And it weakens the tooth so it eventually has to come out, then another 5k
for an implant.

Well, I have a missing front (top) tooth and, if anything I have had more luck with the fairer sex since it came out.
More than 1 missing though might be a problem. Haven't bothered with an implant - I can't see the gap myself.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

Media control in the style of Russia and China: ABC and NBC refuse to
run anti-Obama-healthcare advertisement by League of American
Voters...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...lth-care-plan/

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/red/viewtopic.php?t=3946

...Jim Thompson

On the subject of goverment censorship and control of information.

"Secret copyright treaty leaks. It's bad. Very bad."

http://www.boingboing.net/2009/11/03...right-tre.html

"* That the whole world must adopt US-style "notice-and-takedown"
rules that require ISPs to remove any material that is accused --
again, without evidence or trial -- of infringing copyright. This has
proved a disaster in the US and other countries, where it provides an
easy means of censoring material, just by accusing it of infringing
copyright. "

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Sun, 08 Nov 2009 09:24:59 -0500, Hammy wrote:

require

http://www.michaelgeist.ca/index.php
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad