Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
richard richard is offline

Default The end is near

Tom Del Rosso wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 22:10:51 -0400, "Martin Riddle"
wrote:

How much are root canals over there? We run about $1K here in NY.

Same here, $1050.

And it weakens the tooth so it eventually has to come out, then another 5k
for an implant.

Well, I have a missing front (top) tooth and, if anything I have had more luck with the fairer sex since it came out.
More than 1 missing though might be a problem. Haven't bothered with an implant - I can't see the gap myself.