Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Mueller Clips - Img_1975.jpg (0/1)

Any one have a source for a few more of these clips?

I bought them in about 1956 and I am down to two...
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Closest I see is this
http://www.muellerelectric.com/multi_purpose.html

No double ended clips like you posted though. What's if for if I may ask?

"John Ferrell" wrote in message
Any one have a source for a few more of these clips?

I bought them in about 1956 and I am down to two...

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 14:53:52 -0400, "Oppie"
wrote:

Closest I see is this
http://www.muellerelectric.com/multi_purpose.html

No double ended clips like you posted though. What's if for if I may ask?

"John Ferrell" wrote in message
.. .
Any one have a source for a few more of these clips?

I bought them in about 1956 and I am down to two...

Something tells me those are not made any more, and they had a very
specialized application. Mechanically, not electrically.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Closest I see is this
http://www.muellerelectric.com/multi_purpose.html

No double ended clips like you posted though. What's if for if I may ask?

"John Ferrell" wrote in message
.. .
Any one have a source for a few more of these clips?

I bought them in about 1956 and I am down to two...

I don't know what the original purpose was. I have found them very
useful on the bench. There is a screw in one side to also attach a
wire.

It also works well as a slider on lecher wires.

Sine Bar for setting lathe tapers -Atten Nick Mueller Leon Fisk Metalworking 8 March 10th 19 05:11 PM
norelco xray equipment CHF Mueller GMBH Hamburg [email protected] Electronics Repair 2 July 27th 08 04:52 PM
Ping: Nick Mueller re. technical German Christopher Tidy Metalworking 6 May 2nd 08 03:13 AM
Watts vs. Mueller jaynews Home Repair 4 December 31st 05 12:41 PM
Hot water tap hard to open & close. Tub & shower taps. Mueller MU-9 lbbss Home Repair 0 April 18th 05 02:29 PM