Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Union thugs

"I mean, when's the last time you heard of a college where the Young
Republicans staged a "Sit In" to close down the Humanities building?
On the flip side, how many sit in's were staged to close the ROTC
building back in the '60's?

Liberals stage protests, do civil disobedience, etc.
Conservatives talk politely and try to work out a solution to problems
through discourse until they believe that talking won't work... then
they go home and open the gun cabinets.
Pray things never get to the point where the conservatives decide that
"civil disobedience" is the next step, because that's a very short
route to "voting from the rooftops"
Jeffrey Swartz
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 09 Aug 2009 23:56:33 -0600, TomCat wrote:

"I mean, when's the last time you heard of a college where the Young
Republicans staged a "Sit In" to close down the Humanities building?
On the flip side, how many sit in's were staged to close the ROTC
building back in the '60's?

Liberals stage protests, do civil disobedience, etc.
Conservatives talk politely and try to work out a solution to problems
through discourse until they believe that talking won't work... then
they go home and open the gun cabinets.
Pray things never get to the point where the conservatives decide that
"civil disobedience" is the next step, because that's a very short
route to "voting from the rooftops"
Jeffrey Swartz

Which is why I commented, wondering if SEIU union and ACORN thugs will
wear their T-shirts when conservatives reach that point.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Obama: A reincarnation of Nixon, but without ANY scruples,
masquerading in politically-correct black-face.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 07:40:31 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

[...]

Almost as good as a painted bullseye!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

TomCat wrote:
"I mean, when's the last time you heard of a college where the Young
Republicans staged a "Sit In" to close down the Humanities building?
On the flip side, how many sit in's were staged to close the ROTC
building back in the '60's?

Liberals stage protests, do civil disobedience, etc.
Conservatives talk politely and try to work out a solution to problems
through discourse until they believe that talking won't work... then
they go home and open the gun cabinets.
Pray things never get to the point where the conservatives decide that
"civil disobedience" is the next step, because that's a very short
route to "voting from the rooftops"
Jeffrey Swartz

Funny, right wing abortionuts do that routinely. When blocking access to
medical care doesn't work, they shoot the doctors.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Ouroboros Rex wrote:
TomCat wrote:
"I mean, when's the last time you heard of a college where the Young
Republicans staged a "Sit In" to close down the Humanities building?
On the flip side, how many sit in's were staged to close the ROTC
building back in the '60's?

Liberals stage protests, do civil disobedience, etc.
Conservatives talk politely and try to work out a solution to
problems through discourse until they believe that talking won't
work... then they go home and open the gun cabinets.
Pray things never get to the point where the conservatives decide
that "civil disobedience" is the next step, because that's a very
short route to "voting from the rooftops"
Jeffrey Swartz

Funny, right wing abortionuts do that routinely. When blocking
access to medical care doesn't work, they shoot the doctors.

Routinely? Right. Maybe a dozen cases over 20 years.

And "blocking access to medical care" hasn't been very effective. Still
almost 1.5e6 per year. The union thugs should give us blocking lessons.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 13:13:19 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Ouroboros Rex wrote:
TomCat wrote:
[...]

Well! Pelosi says, "45 to 65%" of the protesters are right-wing
Nazi's.

Actual count: 6 arrests, 5 SEIU UNION members, one reporter caught in
the middle of their fisticuffs.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Obama: A reincarnation of Nixon, but without ANY scruples,
masquerading in politically-correct black-face.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Ouroboros Rex wrote:
TomCat wrote:
[...]

Really? Looks like another Jim Thompson lie to me.

Actual count: 6 arrests, 5 SEIU UNION members, one reporter caught in
the middle of their fisticuffs.

If the dems followed the republican template of having cops arrest little
old libararians with signs and the like, that number would be in the
hundreds. =)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Tom Del Rosso wrote:
Ouroboros Rex wrote:
TomCat wrote:
"I mean, when's the last time you heard of a college where the Young
Republicans staged a "Sit In" to close down the Humanities building?
On the flip side, how many sit in's were staged to close the ROTC
building back in the '60's?

Liberals stage protests, do civil disobedience, etc.
Conservatives talk politely and try to work out a solution to
problems through discourse until they believe that talking won't
work... then they go home and open the gun cabinets.
Pray things never get to the point where the conservatives decide
that "civil disobedience" is the next step, because that's a very
short route to "voting from the rooftops"
Jeffrey Swartz

Funny, right wing abortionuts do that routinely. When blocking
access to medical care doesn't work, they shoot the doctors.

Routinely? Right. Maybe a dozen cases over 20 years.

Yep - just like clockwork, kablam! And the rest of the time, we can find
names and addresses of abortion providers on incendiary hate sites, and
right wingers screaming about "free speech" when such tactics are fought.

Of course, that's when we're not seeing copycat crimes patterned after the
republican attempted assassination of Tom Daschle by anthrax - crimes in
which hundreds of abortion climnics recieve death threats (usually nothing
new) accompanied by white powder.

And "blocking access to medical care" hasn't been very effective. Still
almost 1.5e6 per year. The union thugs should give us blocking
lessons.

Not quite sure how that would have been effective against, say, the
republican Holocaust Museum shooter, once he's "gone home and opened the gun
cabinets."

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/new..._von_brunn.php

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Ouroboros Rex wrote:

Of course, that's when we're not seeing copycat crimes patterned
after the republican attempted assassination of Tom Daschle by
anthrax - crimes in which hundreds of abortion climnics recieve death
threats (usually nothing new) accompanied by white powder.

Mohammed Atta's doctor must not know what the symptoms of anthrax look like.

And of course it's meaningless that the first letter arrived at an address
local to Atta's place.

When the WTC was bombed in 1993, a chemical weapon agent was released, but
had no effect because it was incinerated. I suspect that a right wing group
parked their car full of chemical weapons right next to the Arab terrorists'
truck, and when the bomb went off...

At least we agree it wasn't Bill Ayers. He last blew up a police car ages
before Obama started voting money for his education programs.

You're a callow and ignorant youth.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:54:39 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

Ouroboros Rex wrote:

[...]

Naaaah! I think NymNoNuts is a callow and ignorant old Democrat...
another Slowman ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

California, the largest state in the union, has 11.6% unemployment.
Their solution: Increase the sales tax, and vehicle and gas taxes.
Makes sense to me... causes businesses to move to Arizona.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Tom Del Rosso wrote:
Ouroboros Rex wrote:

Of course, that's when we're not seeing copycat crimes patterned
after the republican attempted assassination of Tom Daschle by
anthrax - crimes in which hundreds of abortion climnics recieve death
threats (usually nothing new) accompanied by white powder.

Mohammed Atta's doctor must not know what the symptoms of anthrax
look like.
And of course it's meaningless that the first letter arrived at an
address local to Atta's place.

No clue what you are talking about here. The stated target of the multiple
anthrax hoaxer was abortion clinics and clininc personnel. I assume you are
trying to change the subject away from the right wing extremism found in
this thread and elsewhere.

When the WTC was bombed in 1993, a chemical weapon agent was
released,

Sure it was. lol

but had no effect because it was incinerated. I suspect
that a right wing group parked their car full of chemical weapons
right next to the Arab terrorists' truck, and when the bomb went
off...

Sorry, apparently the largest terrorist chemical weapon on American soil
belonged to a right wing nutbar. Unless you can show otherwise?

From The Christian Science Monitor, 12/29/03:
http://www.csmonitor.com/2003/1229/p02s01-usju.html

The terror threat at home, often overlooked

As the media focus on international terror, a Texan pleads guilty to
possessing a weapon of mass destruction.

By Kris Axtman | Staff writer of The Christian Science Monitor

HOUSTON --

It began as a misdelivered envelope and developed into the most
extensive domestic terrorism investigation since the Oklahoma City
bombing.

Last month, an east Texas man pleaded guilty to possession of a weapon
of mass destruction.

Inside the home and storage facilities of William Krar, investigators
found a sodium-cyanide bomb capable of killing thousands, more than a
hundred explosives, half a million rounds of ammunition, dozens of
illegal weapons, and a mound of white-supremacist and antigovernment
literature.

"Without question, it ranks at the very top of all domestic terrorist
arrests in the past 20 years in terms of the lethality of the
arsenal," says Daniel Levitas, author of "The Terrorist Next Door: The
Militia Movement and the Radical Right."

But outside Tyler, Texas, the case is almost unknown.

In the past nine months, there have been two government press releases
and a handful of local stories, but no press conference and no
coverage in the national newspapers.

Experts say the case highlights the increased cooperation and quicker
response by US agencies since Sept. 11.

But others say it points up just how political the terror war is.

"There is no value for the Bush administration to highlighting
domestic terrorism right now," says Robert Jensen, a journalism
professor at the University of Texas in Austin.

"But there are significant political benefits to highlighting foreign
terrorists, especially when trying to whip up support for war."

Mr. Levitas goes even further:

"The government has a severe case of tunnel vision when it comes to
domestic terrorism. I have no doubt whatsoever that had Krar and his
compatriots been Arab-Americans or linked to some violent Islamic
fundamentalist group, we would have heard from John Ashcroft himself."

The case began in the fall of 2002 when a package bound for New Jersey
was misdelivered to a New York address.

The family inadvertently opened the package and found fake
identification badges, including Department of Defense and United
Nations IDs.

The FBI eventually tracked the package back to Mr. Krar in Noonday,
Texas.

The cache of weapons and bombs was found when the FBI served a search
warrant in April of this year.

Krar and his common-law wife, Judith Bruey, and the receiver of the
package, New Jersey Militia member Edward Feltus, were arrested.

All three have pleaded guilty to separate counts and are awaiting
sentencing.

Brit Featherston, the assistant US attorney in charge of the case,
says it was Krar and Ms. Bruey's connections to white-supremacist
groups that prompted further investigation.

"Any little town has worse criminals on paper than these two. But
because of their background, the red flags were flying all over the
place - especially after Sept. 11," says Mr. Featherston, in the
eastern district of Texas.

Before Sept. 11, he says, the case most likely would have been worked
as a false-ID case and ended there.

Instead, dozens of law-enforcement agencies were involved and hundreds
of subpoenas were served.

"This case was very high priority," says Featherston.

Still, investigators have been unable to answer questions such as:

Where was the sodium-cyanide bomb destined?

And were the weapons being prepared for a group or sold individually?

Featherston says the investigation is ongoing and won't end until
these questions are answered.

Experts say the case is important not only because of what it says
about increased government cooperation, but also because it shows how
serious a threat the country faces from within.

"The lesson in the Krar case is that we have to always be concerned
about domestic terrorism.

It would be a terrible mistake to believe that terrorism always comes
from outside," says Mark Potok at the Southern Poverty Law Center in
Montgomery, Ala.

The fact is, the number of domestic terrorist acts in the past five
years far outweighs the number of international acts, says Mark
Pitcavage of the fact-finding department at the Anti-Defamation
League.

"We do have home-grown hate in the United States, people who are just
as ill-disposed to the American government as any international
terrorist group," he says.

Levitas estimates that there are approximately 25,000 right-wing
extremist members and activists and some 250,000 sympathizers.

The Southern Poverty Law Center counted 708 hate groups in 2002.

While Mr. Pitcavage was surprised the Krar case did not receive more
attention, "It is a fact that a lot of stories involving domestic
extremists get undercovered," he says.

He points to a case he calls one of "the major terrorist plots of the
1990s" in which militia from around the country converged in central
Texas allegedly to attack a military base.

They were arrested at a campground near Fort Hood on the morning of
July 4, 1997, with a large collection of weapons and explosives.

"There was virtually no media coverage of that incident either," says
Pitcavage.

Featherston speculates that the Krar case got little attention because
the arrests were made just after the war began in Iraq.

"Excuse me, a chemical weapon was found in the home state of George
Bush," says Levitas.

"I'm not saying the Justice Department deliberately decided to
downplay the story because they thought it might be embarrassing to
the US government if weapons of mass destruction were found in America
before they were found in Iraq. But I am saying it was a mistake not
to give this higher profile."

For his part, Krar has remained silent.

He will most likely be sentenced sometime in February, and could
receive up to life in prison.

His attorney, Tonda Curry, says the US government has no reason to be
afraid of him.

"It looks a whole lot worse than it is. He had a lot of things that
most people would never have any desire to have, but much of what he
had was perfectly legal."

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

flipper wrote:
On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 13:36:06 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

Tom Del Rosso wrote:
Ouroboros Rex wrote:
TomCat wrote:
[...]

Oh really, And just what is the timing on your magic clock? And since
you know when, "just like clockwork," why haven't you notified
authorities so they can prevent them?

rofl

And the rest of the time, we can find
names and addresses of abortion providers on incendiary hate sites,
and right wingers screaming about "free speech" when such tactics
are fought.

And we all know how you hate freedom of speech.

Playing stupid, #1 hobby of right wingers everywhere. lol

Of course, that's when we're not seeing copycat crimes patterned
after the republican attempted assassination of Tom Daschle by
anthrax - crimes in which hundreds of abortion climnics recieve
death threats (usually nothing new) accompanied by white powder.

Where is you evidence that it was a 'republican' attempt? Oh, I
forget, fascists like you don't need evidence.

Who was Tom Daschle, again?

Playing stupid, #1 hobby of right wingers everywhere. lol

And "blocking access to medical care" hasn't been very effective.
Still almost 1.5e6 per year. The union thugs should give us
blocking lessons.

Not quite sure how that would have been effective against, say, the
republican Holocaust Museum shooter, once he's "gone home and opened
the gun cabinets."

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/new..._von_brunn.php

He had more in common with the left than the right but you're doing
the best fascist resurrection, by far.

http://www.examiner.com/

Sorry, right wing liar referencing right wing liar on lying right wing
k00ksite.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 10:16:02 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

Sorry, right wing liar referencing right wing liar on lying right wing
k00ksite.

So that right wing watch site you tout so often has no bias against
that which they report on?

Every link you posted is **** with that criteria, you stupid ****.

Are you sure, you retarded ****?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Tom Del Rosso wrote:
Ouroboros Rex wrote:
TomCat wrote:
[...]

So you laugh at preventing a crime.

ROFLMAO

I laugh at your stupidity.

Stellar citizen, you.

And the rest of the time, we can find
names and addresses of abortion providers on incendiary hate sites,
and right wingers screaming about "free speech" when such tactics
are fought.

And we all know how you hate freedom of speech.

Playing stupid, #1 hobby of right wingers everywhere. lol

Projecting your own personality traits onto others is a fallacy.

Then maybe you should stop making that your primary M.O. lol

Of course, that's when we're not seeing copycat crimes patterned
after the republican attempted assassination of Tom Daschle by
anthrax - crimes in which hundreds of abortion climnics recieve
death threats (usually nothing new) accompanied by white powder.

Where is you evidence that it was a 'republican' attempt? Oh, I
forget, fascists like you don't need evidence.

Who was Tom Daschle, again?

You can't recall?

At the time he was a Senator from South Dakota.

Playing stupid, #1 hobby of right wingers everywhere. lol

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 09:40:35 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

TomCat wrote:
"I mean, when's the last time you heard of a college where the Young
Republicans staged a "Sit In" to close down the Humanities building?
On the flip side, how many sit in's were staged to close the ROTC
building back in the '60's?

Liberals stage protests, do civil disobedience, etc.
Conservatives talk politely and try to work out a solution to problems
through discourse until they believe that talking won't work... then
they go home and open the gun cabinets.
Pray things never get to the point where the conservatives decide that
"civil disobedience" is the next step, because that's a very short
route to "voting from the rooftops"
Jeffrey Swartz

Funny, right wing abortionuts do that routinely. When blocking access to
medical care doesn't work, they shoot the doctors.

Interesting that when an asshole commits a crime, you pussified bitches
lop them all into the right leaning corral. You do not even know the
affiliation of ONE SINGLE killer in this country in the past five years,
mother****er. That is how well I know the ****ing retardation that you
ooze.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

TomCat wrote:
[...]

Oh, the last five years. lol Nice goalpost move there, chief.

That is how well I know the ****ing
retardation that you ooze.

Playing stupid, #1 hobby of right wingers everywhere. lol

http://www.examiner.com/x-12581-St-L...Against-Choice

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmem...ns_a_lefty.php

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/greg-m..._b_251797.html

Interesting that the last killer there echoes comments made on this very
newsgroup by right wing haters.

Nice synopsis here.

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/arc..._06/018561.php

Continue squealing, "retard".

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 10:43:46 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

Oh, the last five years. lol Nice goalpost move there, chief.

That is how well I know the ****ing
retardation that you ooze.

Ok, you ****ing retard. What was their affiliations?

Move back ten years, pussy boy. You STILL cannot declare the
affiliations of ANY multi-victim murderer.

Why? Aside from the depth of your stupidity, you really don't know a
goddammned thing about the real world, despite it being right in front of
your retarded face. Yet you make claims about how the world is.

Sorry, chump, but your declarations are wrong, your mind set is wrong,
and your bent brain is incapable of making a valid observation due to the
fact that you hard wired yourself dirt stupid at some point in your life
when you knew even less than you do now. You're a sad case.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Oh, the last five years. lol Nice goalpost move there, chief.

That is how well I know the ****ing
retardation that you ooze.

Ok, you ****ing retard. What was their affiliations?

Sorry, cite snip = craven cowardice.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

flipper wrote:

wrote:

TomCat wrote:
[...]

You act as if you think he cares about evidence or truth but he
doesn't.

...says the guy running from the claims he made. lol

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

flipper wrote:

wrote:

TomCat wrote:
[...]

I'm curious. Do you have to take drugs to get that delusional or is
delusional your natural state?

Keep running, lieboy.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

TomCat wrote:
"I mean, when's the last time you heard of a college where the Young
Republicans staged a "Sit In" to close down the Humanities building?
On the flip side, how many sit in's were staged to close the ROTC
building back in the '60's?

Liberals stage protests, do civil disobedience, etc.
Conservatives talk politely and try to work out a solution to problems
through discourse until they believe that talking won't work... then
they go home and open the gun cabinets.
Pray things never get to the point where the conservatives decide that
"civil disobedience" is the next step, because that's a very short
route to "voting from the rooftops"
Jeffrey Swartz

Funny, right wing abortionuts do that routinely. When blocking access to
medical care doesn't work, they shoot the doctors.

Obama to call out union thugs to control public meetings... Jim Thompson Electronic Schematics 76 August 12th 09 03:39 PM
More thugs... Ouroboros Rex Electronic Schematics 0 August 7th 09 08:25 PM
Help with PVC union... ctd4x4 Home Repair 4 April 24th 06 04:49 PM
GMB Union gastec UK diy 348 January 3rd 06 09:47 PM
Thugs in the machinist business Cliff Metalworking 2 April 2nd 05 02:37 AM