Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Gotta Love Ted!

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being
interviewed by a French journalist, an animal rights activist. The
discussion came around to deer hunting.

The journalist asked, 'What do you think is the last thought in the head
of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it
'Are you the one who killed my brother?'

Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they
care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw
next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the
French.'

The interview ended.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Attached Thumbnails
Gotta Love Ted!-unknown-1-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 19:28:40 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being
interviewed by a French journalist, an animal rights activist. The
discussion came around to deer hunting.

The journalist asked, 'What do you think is the last thought in the head
of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it
'Are you the one who killed my brother?'

Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they
care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw
next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the
French.'

The interview ended.

Bwahahahahaha! Good one!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

The Democrat theory is that spend.. spend.. spend.. and government
jobs will bolster the economy and employment will improve. If that
were actually true, wouldn't France have the world's best economy?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being
interviewed by a French journalist, an animal rights activist. The
discussion came around to deer hunting.

The journalist asked, 'What do you think is the last thought in the head
of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it
'Are you the one who killed my brother?'

Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they
care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw
next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the
French.'

The interview ended.

Any chance of that appearing on youtube?
I'd love to see it.
Mike

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being
interviewed by a French journalist, an animal rights activist. The
discussion came around to deer hunting.

The journalist asked, 'What do you think is the last thought in the
head
of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it
'Are you the one who killed my brother?'

Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All
they
care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw
next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like
the
French.'

The interview ended.

--

Somewhat True, but it was originally a British interview.
Still funny.

Cheers

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

amdx wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being
interviewed by a French journalist, an animal rights activist. The
discussion came around to deer hunting.

The journalist asked, 'What do you think is the last thought in the head
of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it
'Are you the one who killed my brother?'

Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they
care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw
next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the
French.'

The interview ended.

Any chance of that appearing on youtube?
I'd love to see it.

I got that in an e-mail from someone on the
news:rec.crafts.metalworking newsgroup. I don't know where he got it.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Love it, better still it's true (ish)!

Not for YouTube though.

According to
http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/nugent.asp
Snopes link
It was a newspaper interview.

Pity about that

Highfields Amateur Radio Club: http://highfields-arc.co.uk

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant-free message.
However, a significant number of electrons have been inconvenienced.