Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Maybe I found the right one this time... - FCC-07-138A1.pdf (1/2)

Dose anyone have the latest channel assignments?

As I understand the broadcasters were given a choice either to stay with
their current UHF freqs or move back to their VHF freqs.
Apparently the VHF requires less transmitter power vs the UHF freqs.

Thanks