Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default WRX File

My wife has a WRX file, a training session from Girl Scouts :-(

I can't get it to play but then, again, I have neutered Windows so
that I don't have the latest Internet Explorer "updates"... I use
Firefox exclusively.

Is there a free player somewhere I can download?

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:
My wife has a WRX file, a training session from Girl Scouts :-(

I can't get it to play but then, again, I have neutered Windows so
that I don't have the latest Internet Explorer "updates"... I use
Firefox exclusively.

Is there a free player somewhere I can download?

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

Maybe its mislabeled. Why don't you use HEXEDIT and see if there is some
notation?

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money" ;-P

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 21:04:31 -0600, flipper wrote:

On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 16:34:10 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

My wife has a WRX file, a training session from Girl Scouts :-(

I can't get it to play but then, again, I have neutered Windows so
that I don't have the latest Internet Explorer "updates"... I use
Firefox exclusively.

Is there a free player somewhere I can download?

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

The only thing I can find for a WRX file extension is a 'database'
file from Progress Software Corporation apps.

Maybe someone grabbed the wrong file or the extension was changed for
some unknown reason.

It's related to Webex, but I can't track down a player... really odd.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

My wife has a WRX file, a training session from Girl Scouts :-(

I can't get it to play but then, again, I have neutered Windows so
that I don't have the latest Internet Explorer "updates"... I use
Firefox exclusively.

Is there a free player somewhere I can download?

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

The only thing I can find for a WRX file extension is a 'database'
file from Progress Software Corporation apps.

Maybe someone grabbed the wrong file or the extension was changed for
some unknown reason.

It's related to Webex, but I can't track down a player... really odd.

...Jim Thompson

Sheeeesh! It's wrF :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message
My wife has a WRX file, a training session from Girl Scouts :-(

I can't get it to play but then, again, I have neutered Windows so
that I don't have the latest Internet Explorer "updates"... I use
Firefox exclusively.

Is there a free player somewhere I can download?

Several, but I never used any.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=wrf+viewer

zero, and remove the last word.

Need crack file??? kaki Home Repair 0 February 17th 08 07:03 AM
file set from HF? Alex Metalworking 3 December 30th 05 10:54 PM
17 year old needs to file? Jenny Home Ownership 5 April 5th 05 04:15 AM
getting the pcb from a pdf file Christian Zinner Electronics Repair 6 April 5th 04 09:59 AM