Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

Default Website Error

10-BIT-DAC-BEH.zip as originally posted had a sign error in the logic
threshold voltage expression (in the .lib file).

If you downloaded it, please download again.

The amusing thing is that I dreamt about it last night, checked it
this morning... sure enough I had a "-" sign where I should have had a
"+" sign ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 07:57:00 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

10-BIT-DAC-BEH.zip as originally posted had a sign error in the logic
threshold voltage expression (in the .lib file).

If you downloaded it, please download again.

The amusing thing is that I dreamt about it last night, checked it
this morning... sure enough I had a "-" sign where I should have had a
"+" sign ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I do that too. Why work, when you can get as much done sleeping?

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

10-BIT-DAC-BEH.zip as originally posted had a sign error in the logic
threshold voltage expression (in the .lib file).

If you downloaded it, please download again.

The amusing thing is that I dreamt about it last night, checked it
this morning... sure enough I had a "-" sign where I should have had a
"+" sign ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I do that too. Why work, when you can get as much done sleeping?

John

When I did the original I had used "hard" numbers for thresholds for
the project-at-hand. Then, to generalize it, I decided to
parameterize it, but skipped some steps in the Algebra.

The weird dream played back, several times, showing my jumping steps
and losing the sign :-(

Then the dream ended with Sheriff Joe giving a press conference while
obviously wetting his pants... I haven't yet figured out what _that_
is supposed to signify ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

Jim Thompson wrote:

10-BIT-DAC-BEH.zip as originally posted had a sign error in the logic
threshold voltage expression (in the .lib file).

If you downloaded it, please download again.

The amusing thing is that I dreamt about it last night, checked it
this morning... sure enough I had a "-" sign where I should have had a
"+" sign ;-)

...Jim Thompson

....when you *dream* of design errors made, it is a "sign" that you are
doing too much work...
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

Robert Baer wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

10-BIT-DAC-BEH.zip as originally posted had a sign error in the logic
threshold voltage expression (in the .lib file).

If you downloaded it, please download again.

The amusing thing is that I dreamt about it last night, checked it
this morning... sure enough I had a "-" sign where I should have had a
"+" sign ;-)

...when you *dream* of design errors made, it is a "sign" that you are
doing too much work...

I've dreamt in French a few times. What does that mean ?

Graham

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

"Eeyore"
wrote in message ...

Robert Baer wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

10-BIT-DAC-BEH.zip as originally posted had a sign error in the logic
threshold voltage expression (in the .lib file).

If you downloaded it, please download again.

The amusing thing is that I dreamt about it last night, checked it
this morning... sure enough I had a "-" sign where I should have had a
"+" sign ;-)

...when you *dream* of design errors made, it is a "sign" that you are
doing too much work...

I've dreamt in French a few times. What does that mean ?

Graham

That means that you have either a positive or negative affinity
for the French in some way. Just as Jim has acquired the same
affinity for his work. ;-)

Bill Garber from GS-Electronics

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

He's (you are) so happy the gov is leaving he peed his pants!

--
Joe Chisolm
Marble Falls, TX

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

Possibly. But he'd be happier if Phoenix Mayor Phil "The Makeover
Didn't Take" Gordon was gone ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

Eeyore wrote:

Robert Baer wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

10-BIT-DAC-BEH.zip as originally posted had a sign error in the logic
threshold voltage expression (in the .lib file).

If you downloaded it, please download again.

The amusing thing is that I dreamt about it last night, checked it
this morning... sure enough I had a "-" sign where I should have had a
"+" sign ;-)

...when you *dream* of design errors made, it is a "sign" that you are
doing too much work...

I've dreamt in French a few times. What does that mean ?

Graham

....that in a previous life, you built that tall iron tower thinggie?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

Robert Baer wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

Robert Baer wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

10-BIT-DAC-BEH.zip as originally posted had a sign error in the logic
threshold voltage expression (in the .lib file).

If you downloaded it, please download again.

The amusing thing is that I dreamt about it last night, checked it
this morning... sure enough I had a "-" sign where I should have had a
"+" sign ;-)

...when you *dream* of design errors made, it is a "sign" that you are
doing too much work...

I've dreamt in French a few times. What does that mean ?

Graham

...that in a previous life, you built that tall iron tower thinggie?

He was a French prostitue in WW-II?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.