Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Joe Chisolm Joe Chisolm is offline

Default Website Error

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:27:32 -0700, Jim Thompson wrote:

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 08:36:53 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 07:57:00 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

10-BIT-DAC-BEH.zip as originally posted had a sign error in the logic
threshold voltage expression (in the .lib file).

If you downloaded it, please download again.

The amusing thing is that I dreamt about it last night, checked it this
morning... sure enough I had a "-" sign where I should have had a "+"
sign ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I do that too. Why work, when you can get as much done sleeping?

John

When I did the original I had used "hard" numbers for thresholds for the
project-at-hand. Then, to generalize it, I decided to parameterize it,
but skipped some steps in the Algebra.

The weird dream played back, several times, showing my jumping steps and
losing the sign :-(

Then the dream ended with Sheriff Joe giving a press conference while
obviously wetting his pants... I haven't yet figured out what _that_ is
supposed to signify ;-)

...Jim Thompson

He's (you are) so happy the gov is leaving he peed his pants!

--
Joe Chisolm
Marble Falls, TX