Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default a couple of pix (1/1) - Democrats-99Percent.gif

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

I am getting phone calls from obama.con wanting me to vote by mail.

The more mail-in votes they get, the more fake ones they can conceal among
them.

Obama became a senator by forcing the court to release the private records
of his opponent's divorce case. Old-fashioned Chicago street politics
passing for change.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Tom Del Rosso wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

I am getting phone calls from obama.con wanting me to vote by mail.

The more mail-in votes they get, the more fake ones they can conceal among
them.

Obama became a senator by forcing the court to release the private records
of his opponent's divorce case. Old-fashioned Chicago street politics
passing for change.

What else would you expect from Borat Bin Lying?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message
Obama became a senator by forcing the court to release the private records
of his opponent's divorce case.

You know, a lot of guys probably would have liked to have had sex with Jeri
Ryan in public... :-)

Old-fashioned Chicago street politics
passing for change.

Those who support real change like, oh, say, Ron Paul, are typical
unelectable.

---Joel

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Joel Koltner" wrote in message

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message
Obama became a senator by forcing the court to release the private
records of his opponent's divorce case.

You know, a lot of guys probably would have liked to have had sex
with Jeri Ryan in public... :-)

Old-fashioned Chicago street politics
passing for change.

Those who support real change like, oh, say, Ron Paul, are typical
unelectable.

And tons of others who don't preach any kind of change but are just very
smart and good people are also unelectable. The founders would be
unelectable. Since 1988 Leno joked about "how we ended up with these 2
guys". Primary voters pick from the bottom every time and then wonder why
they did it. Morons.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 16:55:35 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

"Joel Koltner" wrote in message

"Tom Del Rosso" wrote in message
Obama became a senator by forcing the court to release the private
records of his opponent's divorce case.

You know, a lot of guys probably would have liked to have had sex
with Jeri Ryan in public... :-)

Old-fashioned Chicago street politics
passing for change.

Those who support real change like, oh, say, Ron Paul, are typical
unelectable.

And tons of others who don't preach any kind of change but are just very
smart and good people are also unelectable. The founders would be
unelectable. Since 1988 Leno joked about "how we ended up with these 2
guys". Primary voters pick from the bottom every time and then wonder why
they did it. Morons.

I should probably not respond here... I'll get massacred, but back
when I had children in school... like early '70's, I ran for School
Board. Finished 6th in a field of 7... #7 had a certificate of
sanity, literally, because he's been in the asylum and they give you a
certificate upon release ;-)

The students loved me, I understood what they wanted to learn in
school. But their parents only wanted baby-sitting and no increase in
educational costs :-(

So I put _my_ kids in private school.

==

One of the most sickening of Leno's "pranks" is when he goes outside
to ask man-on-the-street questions. Our populace is uniformly
ignorant :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress
discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."

- Alexis de Tocqueville

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message news

One of the most sickening of Leno's "pranks" is when he goes outside
to ask man-on-the-street questions. Our populace is uniformly
ignorant :-(

Leno's shown himself to be a lefty lately. And everyone's ignorant at some
time, but there's a word for people who stay ignorant permanently. THEY'RE
STUPID.

I used to say people were ignorant too, but I changed my mind in the summer
of 1996 when the Great Stainmaker was ahead in the polls.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 19:26:04 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message news

One of the most sickening of Leno's "pranks" is when he goes outside
to ask man-on-the-street questions. Our populace is uniformly
ignorant :-(

Leno's shown himself to be a lefty lately.

I rarely watch more than the monologue (I arise around 5:30-6AM...
can't sleep anymore... the pox of old age ;-). What's Leno been doing
lately to earn a "lefty" rating?

And everyone's ignorant at some
time, but there's a word for people who stay ignorant permanently. THEY'RE
STUPID.

I though the word was "Democrat" ;-)

I used to say people were ignorant too, but I changed my mind in the summer
of 1996 when the Great Stainmaker was ahead in the polls.

Sno-o-o-ort! I'll have to store that designation in my archives.
However I suspect that we'll all have to toe the mark and keep our
mouths shut now... freedom of speech as we once knew it is about to be
dead... replaced by the "fairness doctrine" :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Liberals are so ignorant...
They don't even know the definition of ignorant
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

Good thing he hasn't caught & stopped Obama on the street. They
don't have teleprompters on street corners.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message

I rarely watch more than the monologue (I arise around 5:30-6AM...
can't sleep anymore... the pox of old age ;-). What's Leno been doing
lately to earn a "lefty" rating?

He made some add-libs about the election that gave it away, but I don't
recall the exact words.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 01:36:00 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 16:42:51 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

[snip]

Speaking of 'dead' things. Some said eliminating the secret ballot in
unionization votes was ridiculous; Well, I just heard it's a 'top of
the list' item on the Democrat's agenda.

You didn't know about that? I've been harping on it for months now.
Loony-bin Mitchell from AZ is one of the co-sponsors. There is a
_mild_ chance we might pick him off this election cycle.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress
discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."

- Alexis de Tocqueville

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:51:53 -0400, Tom Del Rosso wrote:

"Jim Thompson" wrote in
message

I rarely watch more than the monologue (I arise around 5:30-6AM... can't
sleep anymore... the pox of old age ;-). What's Leno been doing lately
to earn a "lefty" rating?

He made some add-libs about the election that gave it away, but I don't
recall the exact words.

I agree - he's been moving left lately. I used to watch the monologue
and the switch to Corner Gas. Now I just do email and catch up on
paper work and skip Jay all together until Corner Gas comes on.
I did watch his interview with Dennis Miller the other night. That
was pretty good.

--
Joe Chisolm
Marble Falls, TX

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:38:38 -0500, flipper wrote:

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 18:20:59 -0400, "Tom Del Rosso"
wrote:

"flipper" wrote in message

They've been working on it for a lot longer than that and with a
broader scope as well. Like destroying most practical means of domestic
energy production.

I especially love how they do that for 30 years, and now deride the
proposed solutions because they will allegedly take 10 years to have an
effect.

It's more absurd than that. While they rail about "10 years" the one and
only freaking 'plan' they propose, useless as it is, is, guess what, "10
years."

(I know, the effect will start immediately because of the Arab's reaction
to our drilling. Just another example of the Dem's belief in a static
market.)

The fact is if offshore drilling were allowed there are many places where
increased production could show in 2 or 3 years.

Btw, don't be too encouraged by the ban having 'expired'. For one,
Congress would still have to sell the leases and one of the first things
on the Democrat agenda, if the election goes as they expect, is to
reinstate the ban.

By her own words Pelosi's goal is to "save the planet" so as long as the
Democrats are in control you can forget about any meaningful domestic
energy production and the only thing that'll keep gasoline prices from
doubling or tripling will be Obama's business taxes keeping us in a
recession.

Wont need gas. Obama will have Acorn pick you up and take you to the
bread line. When King Obama and Prime Minister Pelosi get done you will
go to your State job on the State run bus. Alaska will be for your
State mandated 5 day vacation, flown there on Obamaflot. When you get
back the King's men - oops - bureaucrats will tell you to jump and you
damn well better say "how high" or they will take away your State cheese.

--
Joe Chisolm
Marble Falls, TX

a couple of pix (0/1) John Larkin[_2_] Electronic Schematics 0 October 12th 08 01:19 AM
Swinger couple Oscar_Lives Home Repair 0 January 20th 06 04:15 AM
couple of questions Barry Metalworking 6 May 10th 05 01:43 AM
Source for photo-couple/opto-couple dlnpc Electronics Repair 0 March 22nd 04 03:59 AM