Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Went to the movies

Went to the movies yesterday, "An American Carol", then did lunch at
RA.

"An American Carol", while a loosely connected story line, is very
funny slap-schtick, but disjointed at times.

But many scenes accurately depicting the fascist left troubled me.

Then I learned that all the Hollywood distribution companies refused
to distribute it.

Reminded me of scenes from "Cabaret", so I went home and watched that,
to refresh my mind about what "life" under fascism will be like :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Vote Barack... Help Make America an Obama-nation
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 08:41:59 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Went to the movies yesterday, "An American Carol", then did lunch at
RA.

"An American Carol", while a loosely connected story line, is very
funny slap-schtick, but disjointed at times.

But many scenes accurately depicting the fascist left troubled me.

Then I learned that all the Hollywood distribution companies refused
to distribute it.

Reminded me of scenes from "Cabaret", so I went home and watched that,
to refresh my mind about what "life" under fascism will be like :-(

...Jim Thompson

Instead of giving up by thinking that the asshole Obama idiot will
actually get into office, why are you not busy out at the coffee shops
telling folks that this election is the most important ever, and that we
MUST place the republican candidate in office this time, or the entire
nation's economy, as well as its security, will be severely compromised?

You need to impress on all your friends just how important it is that
ALL republicans get their asses out there and VOTE!
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Went to the movies yesterday, "An American Carol", then did lunch at
RA.

"An American Carol", while a loosely connected story line, is very
funny slap-schtick, but disjointed at times.

But many scenes accurately depicting the fascist left troubled me.

Then I learned that all the Hollywood distribution companies refused
to distribute it.

Reminded me of scenes from "Cabaret", so I went home and watched that,
to refresh my mind about what "life" under fascism will be like :-(

...Jim Thompson

The Democrats are bitching this morning that they consider it
offensive that Sarah Palin brings her Downs' syndrome child with her
on the campaign trail.

I suppose that they'd prefer, like the Nazis, to exterminate anyone
with a disability? That way they don't have to see them and be
offended?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Liberals are so cute. Â*Dumb as a box of rocks, but cute.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 10:17:40 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

I suppose that they'd prefer, like the Nazis, to exterminate anyone
with a disability? That way they don't have to see them and be
offended?

...Jim Thompson

They would be 'first' on my list of slime with disabilities.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"UltimatePatriot" wrote in message

Instead of giving up by thinking that the asshole Obama idiot will
actually get into office, why are you not busy out at the coffee shops
telling folks that this election is the most important ever,

Oh please. The EXACT same thing was said in 2004 (and 2000). They can't
ALL be "the most important ever".

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

I suppose that they'd prefer, like the Nazis, to exterminate anyone
with a disability? That way they don't have to see them and be
offended?

...Jim Thompson

They would be 'first' on my list of slime with disabilities.

Where do you think ultimate patriots would be found in
Germany during the Nazi era?

Think about this.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 16:21:28 -0400, "Dan" wrote:

"UltimatePatriot" wrote in message
.. .

Instead of giving up by thinking that the asshole Obama idiot will
actually get into office, why are you not busy out at the coffee shops
telling folks that this election is the most important ever,

Oh please. The EXACT same thing was said in 2004 (and 2000). They can't
ALL be "the most important ever".

It wasn't said by me, idiot.

I suppose that you are yet another dopey idiot that doesn't remember
911.

We were attacked then, and now we have to endure the attack that is
mustered up by dopey idiots like you, complacently thinking we are OK.

Did you even see the news piece on recent Russian Navy Ship
deployments?

You're an idiot if you think you know what is going on, yet have the
position you spew in this post.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Went to the movies yesterday, "An American Carol", then did lunch at
RA.

"An American Carol", while a loosely connected story line, is very
funny slap-schtick, but disjointed at times.

But many scenes accurately depicting the fascist left troubled me.

Then I learned that all the Hollywood distribution companies refused
to distribute it.

Reminded me of scenes from "Cabaret", so I went home and watched that,
to refresh my mind about what "life" under fascism will be like :-(

...Jim Thompson

The Democrats are bitching this morning that they consider it
offensive that Sarah Palin brings her Downs' syndrome child with her
on the campaign trail.

Obama wants to bring 3000 lawyers to Florida for election day, to
force the state to let people vote when their registration & ID don't
match. Does he think this is Chicago?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

Don't you have "concealed carry" in Florida ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

What's the difference between a horse's ass and Barack Obama?
Lipstick!
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Obama wants to bring 3000 lawyers to Florida for election day, to
force the state to let people vote when their registration & ID don't
match. Does he think this is Chicago?

Cite?

"Google Obama lawyers Florida" doesn't bring it up.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Obama wants to bring 3000 lawyers to Florida for election day, to
force the state to let people vote when their registration & ID don't
match. Does he think this is Chicago?

Don't you have "concealed carry" in Florida ?:-)

Not in the voting precincts. I think I'll use the early balloting and
avoid the crowds anyway

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 05 Oct 2008 19:54:26 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Obama wants to bring 3000 lawyers to Florida for election day, to
force the state to let people vote when their registration & ID don't
match. Does he think this is Chicago?

Don't you have "concealed carry" in Florida ?:-)

Not in the voting precincts. I think I'll use the early balloting and
avoid the crowds anyway

I haven't voted in a booth for more than 5 years. I like my mail-in
ballot. Sit down comfy at the kitchen table, read everything
carefully (we have a ton of Propositions this year), then vote.

Then pray ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

I love to cook with wine Sometimes I even put it in the food
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Tom Del Rosso wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Obama wants to bring 3000 lawyers to Florida for election day, to
force the state to let people vote when their registration & ID don't
match. Does he think this is Chicago?

Cite?

"Google Obama lawyers Florida" doesn't bring it up.

It was printed in the Ocala 'Star Banner', but isn't on their
website. Most news stories are slow to never when it comes to their
online edition.

I'll see if I can find it in the recycling bins.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

I suppose that they'd prefer, like the Nazis, to exterminate anyone
with a disability? That way they don't have to see them and be
offended?

...Jim Thompson

They would be 'first' on my list of slime with disabilities.

You two should get a room.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

I suppose that they'd prefer, like the Nazis, to exterminate anyone
with a disability? That way they don't have to see them and be
offended?

...Jim Thompson

They would be 'first' on my list of slime with disabilities.

You two should get a room.

You're an idiot. You should find a tall bridge... then take a flying
leap off of it... BEFORE you attempt to vote.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

We're screwed?

"mark krawczuk" wrote in message
hey matey , he`s president now .. what u got to say now !!!!!

"UltimatePatriot" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

[...]

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 10:15:58 +1030, "mark krawczuk"
wrote:

hey matey , he`s president now .. what u got to say now !!!!!

[snip]

Go **** yourself ?:-)
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 19:52:33 -0500, "Martin Riddle"
wrote:

We're screwed?

[snip]

Yep.

Dick Morris is on the tube right now saying, ...

"We enter the Obama era as a Democracy, we'll exit it as France.

We enter the Obama era with free health care for all, we'll exit it
with rationed health care."

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Think things are bad now? Wait until Obama "takes care" of you.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"UltimatePatriot" wrote in message

wrote:

We're screwed?

[snip]

Yep.

Dick Morris is on the tube right now saying, ...

"We enter the Obama era as a Democracy, we'll exit it as France.

We enter the Obama era with free health care for all, we'll exit it
with rationed health care."

...Jim Thompson

His current mantra is that "Everyone is going to have to pitch in"

Can you feel it coming. T A X... T A X . . . T A X . . .

He's gonna "fix" things.

We have been searching the skies for asteroids and comets that might be
in a striking path for Earth. Little did we know...

My daughter's 1st grade class had a mock election before November. Most of
the kids voted for Obama, including mine. No good reason, they're 7. She
asked me why I wasn't voting for him and I told her that if he raises taxes
on businesses it may cost a lot of people their jobs.

I got laid off last week... she said she wanted to call Obama and ask him to
give me my job back. ;o)

JP