Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
JP[_8_] JP[_8_] is offline

Default Went to the movies

"UltimatePatriot" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 19:10:36 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 19:52:33 -0500, "Martin Riddle"
wrote:

We're screwed?

[snip]

Yep.

Dick Morris is on the tube right now saying, ...

"We enter the Obama era as a Democracy, we'll exit it as France.

We enter the Obama era with free health care for all, we'll exit it
with rationed health care."

...Jim Thompson

His current mantra is that "Everyone is going to have to pitch in"

Can you feel it coming. T A X... T A X . . . T A X . . .

He's gonna "fix" things.

We have been searching the skies for asteroids and comets that might be
in a striking path for Earth. Little did we know...

My daughter's 1st grade class had a mock election before November. Most of
the kids voted for Obama, including mine. No good reason, they're 7. She
asked me why I wasn't voting for him and I told her that if he raises taxes
on businesses it may cost a lot of people their jobs.

I got laid off last week... she said she wanted to call Obama and ask him to
give me my job back. ;o)

JP