Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Looking for RCA CTC169BF Schematic

I have this television at home. It has started having a problem with the
vertical picture. I want to fix this. I know the schematic is on the
inside of the cabinet, but I can barely read it because its faded out. I
had the service manual as a PDF at one time, but recently had to format my
laptop and erased it. I would love to get this TV working again, but need
the schematic. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

hi, ever tried to run a recover program for ya laptop ?
i done EXACTLY the same as you and and i have got my data back.
mark k
easeus is good software

"Bill" wrote in message
news
I have this television at home. It has started having a problem with the
vertical picture. I want to fix this. I know the schematic is on the
inside of the cabinet, but I can barely read it because its faded out. I
had the service manual as a PDF at one time, but recently had to format my
laptop and erased it. I would love to get this TV working again, but need
the schematic. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill

Here are schematic Junker gas-burning heating installation. [1/1] - "Junker gas burning schematic.zip" yEnc (1/4) johan[_2_] Electronic Schematics 3 September 26th 07 07:01 PM
Req: Need schematic or source to get a schematic for a Bryant 588 gaspack Home Repair 0 October 17th 06 01:16 AM
Schematic for RCA TV [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 October 11th 06 08:45 PM
Looking for Schematic stan Electronics 0 January 17th 05 07:21 PM
need schematic Francesco Messineo Electronics Repair 2 November 14th 03 02:50 PM